Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

All you people giving your opinion that the sneaker is ugly. Would it matter if the sneaker looked good to you? It seems that some of you are concentrating on the wrong things.

You will be part of the solution if anything is going to change. You just can't quit on society.

It's like if your little brother comes home with blood all over his hands and he is crying that he accidently killed someone. You had nothing to do with that and you don't condone it, but it is your natural human instinct to help him and make things right again. All of society's ills are our problem. 
Naw, I take care of myself, my family, my loved ones, and that's it. I don't watch over the world.

I get what you're saying but think about this. Instead of being in charge of the world which is impossible, why not be in charge of yourself which is more than reasonable (not talking about children). If everyone did their job all is right in the world.

Last edited:
Exactly what nike wants. If they weren't exclusive then people wouldn't go ape crap crazy. Everybody wants what everybody wants.

The fight were the guy with the red jacket is hitting that teen is disgusting and he should be locked up..... To the people that were watching it is sometimes tricky breaking up a fight because you never know who is going to jump in and cause bodily harm to the person trying to an innocent person.

All you people giving your opinion that the sneaker is ugly. Would it matter if the sneaker looked good to you? It seems that some of you are concentrating on the wrong things.

shoe is w.e, but i feel you. people around the world are fighting for food, water, means to live...and here we are looking at wild goons just beating each other for a pair of sneakers. :smh: kind of makes me lowkey bad about the jordans i have, because i feel like im part of that stupid violent culture by some degree of separation.

:smh: against my will i clicked on wshh link and watch that vid. :wow: that clothesline was OD. but that boy got up with the quickness like it never happened.

Last edited:
shoe is w.e, but i feel you. people around the world are fighting for food, water, means to live...and here we are looking at wild goons just beating each other for a pair of sneakers.
mean.gif
kind of makes me lowkey bad about the jordans i have, because i feel like im part of that stupid violent culture by some degree of separation.
What would be funny is if none of them even got the sneaker lol. Dude with the pony tail was on his machismo steez. Not understanding that the world now views you as a fool for not only fighting a dude who is probably 140 pounds, but fighting him over a damn sneaker cause he cut a line......... THAT YOU HAVE NOW STEP OUT OF THEREFORE LOST YOUR SPOT HOMMIE.

I think when people say "for those ugly shoes" they don't mean if they looked good it'd be ok. I think they mean it as "insult to injury" so to speak

Re up on that damn clothesline vid...
Jesus....
The Red Octobers and supposed Supreme foams are next, the last days of man..smh

hahahaha that **** said "jbl clothesline from hell" hahahahahahahaahahahaha

i know grown *** dude in the pelle pelle is on NT tho . . . only a matter of time before we see the thread

And of course, all the fight videos are broadcasted on Worldstar, the internet's UPN...

...what was the name of that company that sold the Biggie coats in NYC? Didn't they stop making them or something like that after all the violence?

Good ol Nike not only does the opposite, they make viral videos about your kicks gettin snatched and chasing people through the streets like it's really a game out here and people ain't gettin touched...

I try to stay off wurlstah but I had to see that clothesline.

joint needs a Jim Ross voiceover ASAP.

Today a kid asked about my shoes and when I said "Carmines" he said I thought they were jays. He had on Bel Airs :smh: :smh: Nike has killed JB and my beloved foambs.

Picked up some free runs for $45 today though :smokin

i wonder if NT as massive online sneaker community can have some type of positive influence to prevent this type of tom foolery...

And we wonder why people look at us the way they do.

US?

It's not even a race thing. It's a "we acting a ******g fool" thing. You name the race, they were out there for the J's. I'm in my late 20's so I remember how my peers were wylin when the concords and space jams were retro'd for the first time. .

I remember having a good time when I camped out for the N.E.R.D. dunks and the Espo Air Force II's in beverly hills even though it wasn't ok'ed by Niketown or the city itself.

Game done changed.

i wonder if NT as massive online sneaker community can have some type of positive influence to prevent this type of tom foolery...

Yeah, we can...

...they've snatched our ideas, and even some designs of NTers way back in the day - we can make them hear us.

Last edited:
I have not bought a pair of jordan in yearrrrrs but would like to get the Jordan 1s coming out soon.

Should i carry concealed just in case NT?

Last edited:
And he hit son with a GTA V knockout punch :pimp: :pimp:, who go to they phone to text after getting washed up lol, dude deserve all that

eh...I'm not impressed to be honest.

He was all over that kid and hit him with that clothesline in the end yet that kid got up and walked away like it was nothing.

All that and yet the guy with the pelle jacket was the one in the end with the bloodied nose. The kid didn't have even a scratch on him nor was he remotely rocked/dazed.

I gotta give that L to the dude in the pelle jacket by default son, this isn't Vegas. There are no points given for strikes landed, only damage done. The kid blooded him.

Back
Top Bottom