Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

Word, he's said this in like 10 different interviews. He said he had no say on the price and quantity at Nike and even mentioned the NRG division responsible for it.

dude is smart enough and im sure him and his legal team knew exactly what they were getting into before they agreed to have nike manufacture and sell his shoes. He can say whatever he wants now but the fact is he had a choice to go through with the deal or not if he didnt like the terms.

We will see if he truly wants everyone to cop when his Adidas collab sneakers release >D

Last edited:
no one ever wants to hear the truth about them self's or their people but when you act like an animal

well i dont know what to call you

i hate having to wait on line for sneakers

hearing jail house story's about to to make shanks
how to cut someone with out leaving a mark
( I head this online while waiting for the gamma 11's)

believe me i'm no saint but i don't want to hear this crap like i'm in a prison mess hall

10001 same old stupid sneaker questions

ghetto bird 15 year old girls talking about they kids
how you gonna dump $130.00 for kids size shoes and you got kids you cant take care of

wanting on line all night to hear this crap for pretty much nothing only to keep buying more crap

i rather pay extra like i usually do then be around these undesirable's

btw before anyone has anything to say to me about any of this
a normal well heeled person would consider me an undesirable
so i know both sides of the fence but i'm far from normal or well heeled
Huh?

This fool said undesireables. LOL Well aren't you a self entitled little prick. Perhaps you should just start rocking Toms or Pumas and stay in your lane. Might be shocking to you but not everyone has the luxury of sheltering themselves in a little bubble like you do sir. I'd rather interact with the "undesireable" than to spend a second around the nonsense your boring, sheltered, lily white life produces.

Bang.

Straight up, Jordans are for following *** lames nowadays..

I mean look at this ****...These folks dont even get the whole sneaker "thing". They doing all this for a pair of sneakers they KNOW at least 300 other people have. :smh:

I got my BC IIIs, my patent leathers(I'm not calling them "Concords" anymore...I'm taking it back lol) and I'm done.

If you EVER catch me in line for some Jordans, please feel free to slap the taste out my mouth.

The stores need to start making buyers pay a week in advance and just ship the shoes to the buyers crib on release day, nobody gets hurt & robbed

This right here......

I miss the days when you could still pre-order and stroll in any time on release day and have your pair waiting for you behind the counter.

Theres a fine line Nike is teetering here...like, "why not just release/make more pairs enough for everyone" but at the same time, if they did that Im sure their higher ups think it would be inflation...but as we see with the resale market, more people want the shoes than are avaliable.

Just release more shoes nike. smh

Nike makes plenty of shoes to go around... the problem lies in the way they release them. If stores were allowed to re-implement the pre-order system some of this drama could be avoided.

people blame nike because online preorders

and/or ordering online would at the very least stop all of this madness in the lines.
yea but the stores have employees, those crazy releases also help all those stores sell other merchandise at the very least. By cutting that off they would cause a ripple that would end negatively (jobs, merchandise, overall store performance).. Overall it makes more sense to keep giving different options to the shoes.. Its a better balance having both outlets.. Go to the root of the problem for the best solution. 

First of all... no it wouldnt. Even if that were true, the problem could easily be solved by having people fill out their preorders in store. This would also ensure the revenue from each pair sold gets accredited to individual stores as opposed to all going to NDC, Eastbay etc.

[h1]Death over the new Air Jordan Gama Blue 11 – what Kanye has been saying all along…[/h1]

http://bryantcross.com/2013/12/22/d...blue-11-what-kanye-has-been-saying-all-along/

Excellent read.

Another case of Kanye’s self-righteousness and hypocrisy. He raps about these things and pushes products out into the same market. So much of rap today is negativity about the pain and suffering, you know all the pain and suffering Kanye deals with because someone won’t produce his leather sweat pants. Where is the talk of education and a positive future?

I'm pretty sure Kanye didn't set the availability or price point of either of the Yeezy's.

Im pretty sure he did. Kanyes APC collection was limited, his Louie sneakers were limited, his concert tees/jackets are limited. When his Adidas come out, Im sure they will be limited too. His desperately wants to be in the world of high fashion where everything is over priced and very exclusive.... he's s complete hypocrite and needs to either put his money where his mouth is and release a Starbury/Shaq type line or shut up about the issue.

They should make it a raffle. No in-store purchases, just sign up with your e-mail and/or phone #, and if your # is picked, you get a notification with a link to purchase the shoes. The link expires in 24 hours, so if you snooze, it goes to the next person in the raffle.

Problem solved.

But what do I know. I just want to make things safer. I'm sure whoever is in charge of marketing loves this chaotic ****.

They should make it a raffle. No in-store purchases, just sign up with your e-mail and/or phone #, and if your # is picked, you get a notification with a link to purchase the shoes. The link expires in 24 hours, so if you snooze, it goes to the next person in the raffle.

Problem solved.

But what do I know. I just want to make things safer. I'm sure whoever is in charge of marketing loves this chaotic ****.
if people choose to skip lines and be disrespectful they should get a beating. most of these fights begin from someone doing some stupid **** anyways. Not nikes fault that ppl skip lines and cant act orderly. If the store wants to prevent that they can have someone controlling the line and have a list/do roll call to prevent potential skippers.

A bunch of animals 
sick.gif

People really shooting others over these ugly shoes. 
mean.gif

LOL....but UGGS girls boots on guys is a good idea? okaaaaaay.

Anyone who gets mad at 160jordansdeep's post is making excuses for and rationalizing savage like behavior.

Undesirables come in all races, both genders and sizes. Some of those videos have people acting like low class section 8 trash and any race is capable of acting like it. Look at Black Friday videos and you'll see white heads acting like white trailer trash so it isn't a one specific race thing.

But no matter how you cut it, I don't want to be around the foolishness at these releases. People don't know how to act and I'm just not in the mood for it. I got my concealed carry license and would be justified in protecting myself in a hazardous situation like that and then pressing charges against whoever tried the tough guy stuff unprovoked but its not worth it to do all that.

The malls should be held accountable. Hire competent security rather then some unqualified dweeb who is in no way able to handle these releases.

But no matter how you cut it, I don't want to be around the foolishness at these releases. People don't know how to act and I'm just not in the mood for it. I got my concealed carry license and would be justified in protecting myself in a hazardous situation like that and then pressing charges against whoever tried the tough guy stuff unprovoked but its not worth it to do all that.

:lol: Concealed carry? Hazardous situation? Pressing charges?

Come on man... not even that serious. Are you guys looking at these small incidents and getting scared to line up now or what?

:lol: Concealed carry? Hazardous situation? Pressing charges?

Come on man... not even that serious. Are you guys looking at these small incidents and getting scared to line up now or what?

Not scared one bit at all. I could easily put hands on some idiot who will probably be in and out the prison system his entire life but its not worth it.

To me there just a pair of overpriced shoes that if I don't get life goes on. To him its the end of the world. Now factor in a store that's not properly equipped to handle a release. Has about 20 pairs after employees and friends get their pairs and a crowd of about 100 that's acting wreckless with a mob like power in numbers mindset.

Regarding the pressing charges part. I got no problem doing it if someone were to start something unprovoked. People need to be held accountable for their irrational actions.

All that said. These releases are to much of an inconvience for me. I have no problem sitting them out. I'm not missing anything serious.

I love how some of you feel the need to blame Nike for ANYTHING. They are doing what they feel is best for business. People getting killed and knocked out for their product is best for business. Why on earth SHOULD they want this to stop? If humans continue to be stupid and keep the $ rolling in for Nike, why do they NEED to do anything but sit back and laugh? It is the consumer's fault. Jordan doesn't owe you anything. Phil Knight doesn't owe you anything. Stop saying they do.

I love how some of you feel the need to blame Nike for ANYTHING. They are doing what they feel is best for business. People getting killed and knocked out for their product is best for business. Why on earth SHOULD they want this to stop? If humans continue to be stupid and keep the $ rolling in for Nike, why do they NEED to do anything but sit back and laugh? It is the consumer's fault. Jordan doesn't owe you anything. Phil Knight doesn't owe you anything. Stop saying they do.

To me its much more the malls and stores fault then nikes fault.

Malls hire some dumb out of shape rent a cop. See some of the videos posted from this weekend who have no control whatsoever over the situation.

Malls let people camp out in packs and don't do nothing to defuse the situation.

The malls and stores can do alot more to handle these releases much better.

To me its much more the malls and stores fault then nikes fault.

Malls hire some dumb out of shape rent a cop. See some of the videos posted from this weekend who have no control whatsoever over the situation.

Malls let people camp out in packs and don't do nothing to defuse the situation.

The malls and stores can do alot more to handle these releases much better.
ummmm no. the only people to blame are the tards that fight. end of story.

Who cares !!!!!

Everyone.. repeat this with me.

Jordans are for bums.. Jordans are for bums.. JORDANS .. ARE .. FOR .. BUMS !!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dont get me wrong.. i still have 100+ pair.. but who caressssssss lmaooooo :lol: :lol: such a waste lol :smokin

I could sell them all and not care.. actually im lying lol but understand this, fighting.. paying ridiculous reseller prices, camping over night.. hoping wishing to get a number on twitter !! dealing with hypebeasts.. fighting with each other. Like c'mon .. give it up already.

The material on these new retros are terribleeeee !!!! not to mention the price, just not worth it lol

i can wear a new pair everyday for months !! #humblebrag :lol: .. its true tho :wink: :pimp:

i can start tonight, wear a different pair everyday til summer.. without wearing the same pair twice. #Facts

I'm sure all the members of Nt already know the deal.. we're too freshhh for that. #Doublefacts lol :pimp: :pimp:

.. Besides, this is where it all started.. remember that :smokin :smokin :smokin

Happy Holidays, Much luv & Stay Freshhh !! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Ps. Check out my music :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: - music forum babyyyyyyy :smokin :smokin

a lot of spots did guaranteed tickets or fcfs. Even the raffle is bs cuz u have to wait in line for hrs to pick up if u win
That's what I don't understand. You win a ticket to get the shoe...But you have to wait HOURS to get them? Why don't these stores set up different time frames for people to come and pick up the shoe and have one line strictly for Release day shoes? (They probably already do this huh?) 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom