JORDAN HEADS the movie

Anybody uploaded this video yet? Because I know I aint gonna go buy, don't wanna see it THAT bad LOL.

I e-mailed the producer asking where and when it was available. He made no mention of it being for sale at footlockers currently (though some of you canconfirm otherwise) and said they are planning a late 2010 theatrical release. But just because he plans that it does not mean somebody will buy it and put itin any theatres. Image this movie in IMAX, haha!

Everyone whose actually seen this in stores please post info. I would love to see it but it sounds like its not even supposed to be in footlockers so.....

yea I don't see myself paying to watch other peoples collections... thats what youtube is for.... (unless the movie is something a lil different than that

Yea the trailer is out but not the film. I guess the director or producer has a facebook talking about it. Pretty sure its not released yet. My friend readthat he maxed out 5-6 credit cards making the movie. Ill be sure to pick it up when it comes out.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

My friend read that he maxed out 5-6 credit cards making the movie.
George Buttler did the same thing when making Pumping Iron. Had credit card companies hounding himbecause he had racked up such huge bills, but it all paid off big time in the end. Huge cult classic. But I don't see that happening with this one asmuch. Honestly, I was hoping they would explore what AJs meant to the look and design of the athletic shoe industry, but the trailers don't make it lookthat way. Just looks like a collection of the worst element possible, making us "Jordanheads" look like freaks. I hope the full movie itselfportrays what AJs meant a bit better than the trailers let on.

BTW, I found out about that last scene in front of Jordan's statue at the United Center the night before it happened, which was way too late.
mad.gif
Basically, everyone was invited to come out, and bring their favorite pair of Jordans to holdin the air for the last shot of the documentary. There's a clip somewhere on YouTube where people were discussing the crazy distances they came from to bepart of that scene. I wish I would have known sooner.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom