Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Black Cement 3s from 2018 are sitting at $400+ for unworn pairs in most sizes and I'd say that colorway is equal in popularity to these, or at least very close imo. So at worst resell may be anywhere from $375-$450 somewhere down the road.

Black Cement 3s from 2018 are sitting at $400+ for unworn pairs in most sizes and I'd say that colorway is equal in popularity to these, or at least very close imo. So at worst resell may be anywhere from $375-$450 somewhere down the road.

‘18 Black Cements came out in Feb 2018, and were under $300 until 2020 when the pandemic hit and all that free money inflated the price of everything, because people started going back and grabbing stuff they was too broke for when they initially dropped.

5-6 years later they crazy, but them prices were real tame for a while

092C4429-FCFF-40FD-BDA0-5888719A68B3.jpeg

‘18 Black Cements came out in Feb 2018, and were under $300 until 2020 when the pandemic hit and all that free money inflated the price of everything, because people started going back and grabbing stuff they was too broke for when they initially dropped.

Honestly I completely forgot about that aspect of it. The pandemic ballers + The Last Dance = pairs being bought up en masse due to many people's newfound wealth and love for Jordan's due to finally being able to afford the pairs they missed out on.

Honestly I completely forgot about that aspect of it. The pandemic ballers + The Last Dance = pairs being bought up en masse due to many people's newfound wealth and love for Jordan's due to finally being able to afford the pairs they missed out on.

Crazy times. Weak *** Black Cat 4s went up to like $800. Yeezy's too People was paying like $800-900 dollars for Yeezy Static V2s and Azael V3s.

I remember r/Sneakers being FLOODED. The sub jumped like 1.5-2 million users during the pandemic. Every othe post was "Finally bought my grails!" or "Finally getting into sneakers, where should I start?" :lol:

That money done dried up. Sub is a ghost town in comparison to 2020-2021

I remember r/Sneakers being FLOODED. The sub jumped like 1.5-2 million users during the pandemic. Every othe post was "Finally bought my grails!" or "Finally getting into sneakers, where should I start?" :lol:

That money done dried up. Sub is a ghost town in comparison to 2020-2021

Lotta people been getting banned for fakes too. Fortunately. Lol

Facts. Just look at the 2018 BC3 thread for the hysteria about how that release was going to be the most difficult ever, but when it dropped a lot of people ate. Resale was $275 for at least a year. I’m not going to get into whether WC3 or BC3 is the better shoe, but the BC3 release felt way more hyped. Of course, production numbers could be different, I could be underestimating demand, but that’s also what everyone said for BC3. At the end of the day, I hope this is a retail cop, but I am prepared (just like with BC3) to make it happen no matter what. This and the big bubble AM87 are the only musts in 2023.

The 2018 BC3 release was when the hype for 1s was at a high. Even with a small pool of buyers not interested it was crazy.

I remember striking out on SNKRS and immediately running down to Nike and getting in line. They had tons of pairs available FCFS. Was in a line maybe 100 people deep and we all ate.

Looking back I wish I doubled up since they’re easily my most worn pair from that era. I might do that with the WC3 this time.

The Air Jordan 3 White Cement will re re re re re re re release this March. I plan on buying 4 pairs. 🍐🍐🍐🍐

Just 1 pair I think for me. As much as I love this shoe I just don’t think I’d ever get to a second pair. We’ll see I guess.

Back
Top Bottom