Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

All these dudes arguing that Lebron is the GOAT and they’re all in here thirsting for Jordan’s shoes. Meanwhile, Lebron retros all hitting the sales racks. 😂😂😂
Wasn’t there a time when Jordans retros were sitting in outlets?

And not just the crap that no one ever wanted.

I seen people hur post about Bred 4s and other OG Jordans sitting on shelves during previous releases.

…I seent it.

OG's in outlets is a bit of a different story because Nike never really stopped production on them until the next model dropped. Damn near everything ended up in outlets at one point or another because so many were produced. Hell, I remember a local JC Penney type department store got a whole mess of Military Blue 4's wellll into the AJ5 run, and all my friends made fun of them. Like "Yoooo, do believe Kline's got those old J's from last year?" :lol:

How many pairs of Lebron’s do you own?
98323A9F-F3E3-412A-87AB-2A274B9A3F36.gif

Just came in to say that the fact that Michael Jordan and not LBJ has the all time scoring record is an accomplishment that not many people thot it would be broken, now those are incredible "stats". I'll see myself out now.

All these dudes arguing that Lebron is the GOAT and they’re all in here thirsting for Jordan’s shoes. Meanwhile, Lebron retros all hitting the sales racks. 😂😂😂
Well we did have the recent Lost and Founds AJ 1 the whole gimmick being how Jordans didn't sell at all back in the day and how you would be able to get a pair years down the road for steals ..... I mean it's really all relative

So let's just leave it at
LBJ player >>> MJ player
MJ sneakers > LBJ sneakers

Last edited:
Breaking the scoring record and losing the game? Yup. Couldn’t have scripted it any better.
Congrats to LeBron!

I don’t want to sound like I’m hating on his accomplishment, but the above quote was the first thing that came to mind. I know it’s easier to say, but MJ not accepting a L on a night like last night. I just don’t see it. Jordan could’ve been playing with that Wizards squad and a L wouldn’t have happened. Just my thoughts.

Still, an amazing accomplishment!

Back
Top Bottom