Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

On that wizards squad, an L def could have happened. Wins and losses are a team accomplishment lol.
But yet, so many seem to give credit to one player for titles…
If that’s the case, which it is, championships shouldn’t be used in the argument when comparing individual players.

Congrats to Lebron, but let's not forget that Mike retired for a year and came back to win 3 more championships in a row. The X factor between Mike and Lebron is that killer instinct, Lebron is okay with losing and Mike wouldn't accept it and elevated the players around him to get better. Also, Lebron has more years on Mike since he didnt go to college first and entered the league straight out of high school.

But back to the shoes, I can't wait until these drop. I wish these dropped on the anniversary of the Slam Dunk contest, the Playoff 13s could have gotten pushed back to March instead of these.

I mean we have people saying that because of MJ's killer instinct he never lost a game or a playoff series for that matter .....never change NT

neva-lost.gif

Well we did have the recent Lost and Founds AJ 1 the whole gimmick being how Jordans didn't sell at all back in the day and how you would be able to get a pair years down the road for steals ..... I mean it's really all relative

So let's just leave it at
LBJ player >>> MJ player
MJ sneakers > LBJ sneakers

LBJ may be the best player ever, but MJ is the greatest player ever. 6-0 >>>

But also what the hell, Brons kicks vs MJ’s was a debate? Who was drunk and started that? :lol:

Breaking the scoring record and losing the game? Yup. Couldn’t have scripted it any better.
The difference between LeBron and Jordan is that LeBron was so happy after the game with a loss. Jordan would not have been happy even if he broke a record.

Anyway, there is a reason we want Air Jordan 3 White Cements and not LBJ 3 White Cements.

The difference between LeBron and Jordan is that LeBron was so happy after the game with a loss. Jordan would not have been happy even if he broke a record.

Anyway, there is a reason we want Air Jordan 3 White Cements and not LBJ 3 White Cements.
That’s cause Jordan was a cat, he didn’t know when to be happy and just enjoy the moment.

What was "toolish"(who even uses that word :smh: )about him?

The fact that he was demanding and wanted to win? That's why he won. It's a competitive sport.

He had plenty of people and teammates who liked him, and if you watched Last Dance and came away with that it says more about you than him.
It's too early, my bad. You got it :nthat:

Last edited:

If MJ did something he didnt do it still wouldve been better than Lebron... mannnn

Maybe theres a reason people want the Nike Air and not the Jumpman on the back 🤔

Got warning points for saying something naughty about Jordan 🤷‍♂️
No. You came into a Jordan based forum and straight out lied by saying Lebrick tops MJ in every stat. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TRUE buddy boy. Then, I put in your place. Then the mods stealthily deleted our posts.

Why someone like you can come into a Jordan forum and lie then get put in your place about the lying, only to have the mods delete my comments to you, is beyond absurd. Its total hypocrisy actually.

let me hit you with some stats buddy boy:
Who has the highest one year scoring average? MJ; In 86/87 he averaged 37.1 pts per game totaling 3041 points, 12 total 3 point shots made. So, 3041 -36 = 3005 points at midrange. Lebrick in 05/06 averaged 31.4 totaling 2478 points, 127 total 3 point shots made. So, 2478 - 381 = 2097 points at midrange. These respective seasons were both players 3rd year. So for this stat, its MJ. THIS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

This is but one stat where your lying is proven wrong. AND I can go on and on and on with many many stats.

What needs to happen is you need to stop lying, stop trolling these MJ forums, leave and never come back.

Back
Top Bottom