Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Proper contribution to the thread:
1fc3a1e74028646ff911484d8761a4c6c513faf5-1200x648.jpg
mars-blackmon.jpg
michael-jordan-1988.jpeg
oymebl5ugr4bx3ooy5js.jpg
02-3.jpg
Man why couldn't they make this pair just like these. I think the thin strip looks so good.

All we know is that we all have opinions. No facts being spoken about GOAT talk. Too many factors to consider. Both are great athletes and entertained us for many years. Be happy we saw them both in one lifetime.
Bron stans are the worst. 90% of their arguments for Bron being goat center around them tearing down others whether it's MJ, Kobe, Steph, KD, Kawhi etc .. I'm of the belief that if you have to tear others down to big up who you're defending then deep down you know that person isn't what you're claiming them to be.. back on topic, can y'all direct me to some reputable customizers who would do a quality job on turning these midsoles white for me?

lol Like mj fans did about bron in here just a few days ago? let's keep it to the shoes. might be my first pair i'll double up on.

I like how everyone makes a comment and ends it with "back to the shoes" :lol: people defend Bron and MJ like they called em daddy growing up :rofl:
I'm not defending Jordan. I have a genuine disdain for Bron's stans. They're weirdos. I mean most other stans are tolerable to some degree but not Bron's.

:lol:
There's no way to prove who the Goat is, but I don't even bother having the argument with anyone anymore if it's an MJ vs. LeBron debate. I know who I'm taking every time.
Whenever I watch all those great vid compilations on YouTube, I wish the NBA would launch a project to catalog it's legendary players, starting with Mike. Remaster his entire career in HD and offer access to it. I'd rewatch all of it even if I had to pay for it. For years I had boxes full of Bulls game tapes but I finally got rid of it all probably 8 or so years ago whenI moved. I should've just bit the bullet and paid someone to transfer it all to DVD or a hard drive. Even if I had, the old standard def footage obviously looks terrible on modern large flatscreen TVs.

Back
Top Bottom