Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My fellow old heads. Don't even engage with them...just hit them with my standard response :lol:

FC6D5C92-70CE-4E47-81C9-8D22673241B3.gif

Can't even enjoy their own retro. Rent free.
I REALLY hope Klutch sports is paying you.
I just hate with the conversation people talk like their OPINION is fact. It’s all perspective man. Running down stats are whatever else to prove your point is not going to change the next persons opinion.
People might spout opinions in this so called debate, but there are indisputable facts that disqualify Lebron from being ranked ahead of Mike.

Lebron became the all time leading scorer and has championships with multiple teams. That makes him the better player. Jordan could never go to another team and win a championship. Look at that failed attempt with the wizards
No, Bron wining titles with multiple teams works AGAINST him, not in his favor. Jordan didn’t have to go to another team because the Bulls failed or because he wanted to be surrounded with better talent. He made everyone around him better. Lebron had to go to another team when he lost cause he couldn’t put his big boy panties on and make it work.

Last edited:
No, Bron wining titles with multiple teams works AGAINST him, not in his favor. Jordan didn’t have to go to another team because the Bulls failed or because he wanted to be surrounded with better talent. He made everyone around him better. Lebron had to go to another team when he lost cause he couldn’t put his big boy panties on and make it work.

See that’s just a bold face lie. Blanket statements with no actual concrete fact behind it. Jordan propagandists argue like anti-Vaxers.

He ain make anyone around him better. Stop the cap. Bulls still were a playoff team with a MVP candidate after his first retirement.

:lol:
There's no way to prove who the Goat is, but I don't even bother having the argument with anyone anymore if it's an MJ vs. LeBron debate. I know who I'm taking every time.
Whenever I watch all those great vid compilations on YouTube, I wish the NBA would launch a project to catalog it's legendary players, starting with Mike. Remaster his entire career in HD and offer access to it. I'd rewatch all of it even if I had to pay for it. For years I had boxes full of Bulls game tapes but I finally got rid of it all probably 8 or so years ago whenI moved. I should've just bit the bullet and paid someone to transfer it all to DVD or a hard drive. Even if I had, the old standard def footage obviously looks terrible on modern large flatscreen TVs.
What did you do with the tapes?

Back
Top Bottom