Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

We got a size run in. These are a Sz 13 LN4, elephant print lookin bolded but I'm still happy I got a guaranteed. Goin on snkrs and asking stores around for a double up. I think these will be plentiful cuz we aint been gettin nothin lately.
20230215_100500.jpg

Good consolation on me missing out on the 85s.
How does it work for y’all, employees get first dibs and customers can buy if there’s any left?

We got a size run in. These are a Sz 13 LN4, elephant print lookin bolded but I'm still happy I got a guaranteed. Goin on snkrs and asking stores around for a double up. I think these will be plentiful cuz we aint been gettin nothin lately.
20230215_100500.jpg

Glad we didn’t spend pages deciding every shoe that didn’t have elephant print that looks like the stock images are fake :lol:

20230215_100500.jpg

Wassup with an 11 lol

They said the L&F would be plentiful too, but we saw how that turned out

I mean weren’t they? The fact that people didn’t hit doesn’t mean there weren’t a lot of pairs . It means everybody and their grandma, mama, sister, cousin wanted 5 pairs pairs to flex with on social media. . If L&F hype was a 11/10 these are at about a light 7/10 (besides with the male 30+ crowd)

Still, Some of y’all gonna strike out, because your whole game plan is to go on SNKRS. Tap the button once, then complain about how it didn’t work, and then spend more time typing on here, waiting for links to fall in your lap rather than, putting in some work.

Back
Top Bottom