Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

When I was still working at my dream job at footlocker I would take the shoes I wanted for myself and hide it in the stockroom.

Please call me back to work. I miss that place except for my whale of a manager.

When I was still working my dream job at FTL...my manager murdered his pregnant wife with a softball bat, dumped her body on the side of the road, came to work the next day like nothing happened and hid the murder weapon on top of our bathroom. Absolutely true story.

When I was still working my dream job at FTL...my manager murdered his pregnant wife with a softball bat, dumped her body on the side of the road, came to work the next day like nothing happened and hid the murder weapon on top of our bathroom. Absolutely true story.
Cold blooded

here's a hot take...

Class Act>House Party 1

🤷‍♂️
Sister Act > Class Act
8749DFBD-4B5A-45EC-BFE9-188C4EEC09E4.gif

^Banned.

I still call my best friend Pinterpuss sometimes!
I told my one daughter yesterday that they used to call mommy popsicle, cause she’s sloppy :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

AFCE5C25-B2FB-492D-98B2-27356C40FE9B.gif

Used to be my favorite movie back in the day…probably knew damn near every line in it

Class Act>House Party 1>House Party 2

The rest of the House Party sequels shouldn’t have happened

When I was still working at my dream job at footlocker I would take the shoes I wanted for myself and hide it in the stockroom.

Please call me back to work. I miss that place except for my whale of a manager.
Didn’t you say you were like 15 in another thread tho

Back
Top Bottom