Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Nike still fooling y'all with the professional pics done in professional settings with a professional behind the camera... We saw what Khaleds pair looked like. Expect more of that, not the "beauty shots" Nike put up.

Khaled is disgusting; nothing looks good on him anyway. But yeah, the EP on his pair looked unusually off from what we've seen; they look bootleg.

6FF58B16-5629-48E6-988B-D40BA2F418D9.gif

Chi 1 threads are different

It's levels to these threads lol
There are some similarities…

We had the Top Star Security dude that quit NT
Here we have that Bulls dude disrespecting everyone to defend MJ

Both threads went edge of the world off topic multiple times

Mods have had to cleanup

crispywaffles crispywaffles came out of NT retirement here
I came back for L&F

More to come, guaranteed!! L&F thread went crazy after the drop, this one been nuts for a lil minute now lol

you forgot Sonset23 Sonset23 posted a pic of dudes junk for James_O James_O only to find out he was a minor.

Mods have had to cleanup

I came back for L&F

More to come, guaranteed!! L&F thread went crazy after the drop, this one been nuts for a lil minute now lol

Mods have had to cleanup

I came back for L&F

Nah nothing can compare to the L&F thread. Man having gofundmes so his son can get a pair to wear with no show socks and non-top star members tryna cop chicagos

Mods have had to cleanup

I came back for L&F

Until you have a Canadian Nigerian scammer come and finesse NTers for donations to get his kid some kicks then no, this topic is not even on the nuts level yet.

That top star bs or whatever it was called, the dude who put both black and white laces in his pair, then James_O James_O posting and acting like he was ever gonna get a pair.

I forgot why I got banned. :lol: Wild topic.

We got a size run in. These are a Sz 13 LN4, elephant print lookin bolded but I'm still happy I got a guaranteed. Goin on snkrs and asking stores around for a double up. I think these will be plentiful cuz we aint been gettin nothin lately.
20230215_100500.jpg

Good consolation on me missing out on the 85s.

Back
Top Bottom