Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Screenshot_20230302_072536_Chrome.jpg

Guess I am good... White AMM12s are the priority this morning but I will be the PC trying for both soon!

these are looking good! i'm still salty about the black button to choose my sz not showing up on the shock drop:rofl:

I was thinking about going up a size.. my BC3 are my size but run a little small? Don’t want them to be too big though..
Do you have the Fire Reds? I think the sizing comparison is easier to those. However, I’ve bought the same size in 3s since having to size up on the True Blues.

In terms of snugness, TB>BC>Unite=FR>WC.

These WC are thinner in the ankle padding and I think that’s what has them feeling bigger to people.

I’m happy with the size I have, although I suppose there will be more than a few people will be okay to size down depending on how they like their shoes to fit.

Nahhh they lied. because you got dudes who hit the shock drop and still got EA.

I understand them not giving it to you even if you met the criteria but to disregard that whole post and give you 2 in like a week and the if that rumor is true (500k+ pairs ) they are gonna let you try again on the 11th…. :lol: straight comedy man.

At this point just say they team has no idea how ea is really granted

(not hating on the dude that got EA and the SD just using him as an example because if it were me i’d cop copping but still calling it out)

It might not let them buy. I often get purchased unless it sits a minute like the playoff 13's.

These are #1 release in 2023 for me. Looking great so far. Double up for sure! 3/11 can’t get here soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom