Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Do you have the Fire Reds? I think the sizing comparison is easier to those. However, I’ve bought the same size in 3s since having to size up on the True Blues.

In terms of snugness, TB>BC>Unite=FR>WC.

These WC are thinner in the ankle padding and I think that’s what has them feeling bigger to people.

I’m happy with the size I have, although I suppose there will be more than a few people will be okay to size down depending on how they like their shoes to fit.
Would you suggest going half a size down to wear them with the laces loose?

Would you suggest going half a size down to wear them with the laces loose?
To me, 3s only get so loose because of the tongue straps. I don’t wear any shoes overly tight, mainly loosely laced enough to tie. I would stay with the same size you’ve been buying in 3s over the past few years.

So does this mean I have access?

Screenshot_20230302-092546.png

Besides Concord and Bred 11s my 2012 account been nothing but Ls. I have purchased a couple pairs of random Nike running shoes for my girl and afterwards I was able to hit on LnF on RD and now these on the SD.

Taking birthday Ls… SMFH… Nike should’ve let all birthday boys get access…

All I want to be is to be like Mike!

03916C94-274E-4F80-8BCD-903A8718AA8E.jpeg
That’s crazy air right there. Insane that was 88. If he trained or did what lebron did taking care off his body. Jordan would of kill d the record books.

My TTS is 11.5 and that's what I get in every Jordan except 3s. I would always buy a 12 in 3s as they seemed to run a bit small and prefer a slightly looser fit. Just tried on the Fire Reds as I had not worn them yet. They are HUGE! Seem like 1/2 an inch longer than every other 3 that I have (True Blue, Free Throw Line, Black Cement, Cool Grey, Georgetowns, AMM). Definitely switching back to 11.5 for this release. Based off others that already have them it sounds like TTS for loose fit and half size down for a snug fit. I went for a 12 on the Shock Drop but struck out. I'm glad I didn't get them cause it sounds like they would also be big. Need to go back now and find a pair of Fire Reds in 11.5 now....

My TTS is 11.5 and that's what I get in every Jordan except 3s. I would always buy a 12 in 3s as they seemed to run a bit small and prefer a slightly looser fit. Just tried on the Fire Reds as I had not worn them yet. They are HUGE! Seem like 1/2 an inch longer than every other 3 that I have (True Blue, Free Throw Line, Black Cement, Cool Grey, Georgetowns, AMM). Definitely switching back to 11.5 for this release. Based off others that already have them it sounds like TTS for loose fit and half size down for a snug fit. I went for a 12 on the Shock Drop but struck out. I'm glad I didn't get them cause it sounds like they would also be big. Need to go back now and find a pair of Fire Reds in 11.5 now....
I’ve consulted with 11.5 gang and unfortunately we are at capacity for this release. We appreciate your understanding in this situation, and would like to inform you that any feelings of frustration you may feel with this news is valid.

With that being said, this decision is final. We are referring you back to 12 gang for this release. We hope you can join us for the next release.

Kind regards,
11.5 Gang

Back
Top Bottom