Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

FE3973FC-13CB-4D25-9DA6-7E2DAF8C5202.jpeg

Thinking about these…unless I find a better pair

Here are both of mine that I got when they were first available from resellers back in December, when there were a few NT member's trying to say they were REPS, but they are legit as they can be. Both LN3 factory. EP is really decent not like that one dudes, but pretty light and thin. Super Comfortable but 10.5 is a little big so went with size 10 in EA access today

Attachments

• jordan 3-1.jpeg
    jordan 3-1.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Jordan 3 -2.jpeg
    Jordan 3 -2.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 108
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    275.5 KB · Views: 110
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    298.4 KB · Views: 325
  • jordan 3-4.jpeg
    jordan 3-4.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 325
Yeah but who cares about the factory on eBay… you literally get to see the actual shoe and EP…
I just bought a pair from Ebay, with all the pics needed and LN4 tag showing on the pair. I want that fine print. A couple of the best looking pairs in here came from that line. With EBAY, its atleast a reference point to go on. Especially with a seller providing all the pics. I would rather control what I get with the best of my ability than rely on Nike to give me a "draws" chance and get their mismatched QC.

Last edited:
I did not save them but there were pics of Jordan in a “bad” pair of 3s on court. I’ll look for a second.

More important to me that the EP and tumbling be consistent front to back and left shoe to right shoe; Should I ever actually be able to snag a pair.

0F1DF29B-EB4D-4AF3-903E-1AB384D66300.png

4BFE4B71-846B-438F-9EC4-DFA4B3C32BDD.jpeg

The height on those look very different on each shoe and the right shoe is straight trash according to this thread. And they looked great to us back then.
You’re right but they’ll never admit to it. Quite a few think Nike is solely out to get over on the customer by not providing perfect constructed shoes 😂

factory talk is actually very on point with OG’s

If you know about the 1985 1’s factory code, you’d know about the variance in materials, shape, and quality control.

I mean those differences were huge. We got folks in here lowkey buggin.

Only person who should care is dude w the tumbled leather and smooth. I’d be tight if I were him

Goat not even answering during business hours they be leaving me on read and then answer at 8pm.

Going on a week and no update other than confirmed. Im convinced they are waiting for Footlocker to get their pairs in to send one too me. :lol:

Goat not even answering during business hours they be leaving me on read and then answer at 8pm.

Going on a week and no update other than confirmed. Im convinced they are waiting for Footlocker to get their pairs in to send one too me. :lol:

Set up a chargeback through your bank asap…if it’s passed the time limit then you’ll get your money back without goat banning your account. But don’t hold me to that.

Back
Top Bottom