Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I get the whole thin elephant print debacle and it is a nice look. But does the factory code really decide the elephant print???? Thin elephant print could just be on one side of these giant fabric sheets regardless of what factory these shoes are assembled in.

Also I’m calling it now :nerd: we’re gonna start seeing these ig customizers who’ve made countless of coffee dipped neutral grey ones, filing down their elephant print until it’s almost erased :lol: And charging $200 for the service.

AJ3_laces_comp copy.jpg

quick laces PS... 🤔 credit to MIKE RICH on YT for the pic

If you switch out the laces on these you deserve to be banished for life

So I'm following this thread from afar. No shock drop or EA for me. Is it gonna be hell next Saturday morning or is it worth paying $100 more resale now? If I wait and strike out doesn't resale go up so kind of a gamble?

Bit bullet and went to StockX for these. Couldn’t not have them and that’s rare. Hope I can double up next week

Set up a chargeback through your bank asap…if it’s passed the time limit then you’ll get your money back without goat banning your account. But don’t hold me to that.
Was gonna give that a look but i wanted these to wear on RD man. That’s why i ordered them a full 2 weeks ahead. Imma ask if they can upgrade my shipping to me or something

If you paid significantly more than what they are going for now make them cancel and reorder... or just have some patience and wait for the drop

If you paid significantly more than what they are going for now make them cancel and reorder... or just have some patience and wait for the drop
It’s like $40 bucks less now. I know that price spike is coming next Saturday

I wanted a pair 100% locked up. (So Snkrs can’t hurt me ) I was comfortable with the price. Wouldn’t mind a double up.

Back
Top Bottom