Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

What if I told you the EP was even less consistent in 1988.

FF065B79-8C06-4D20-A5EC-B4694BF80BA4.gif

Welp was gonna beak these out today but after two 60 degree and sunny days yesterday it’s now 28 with 60mph winds, rain, snow, and now 28 degrees

Oh and back to 50 tomorrow :smh:

Good lawd I still haven't received a shipping confirmation like most already have. Let's add cancellation anxiety onto...mismatched leather texture, elephant print, arriving when I'm not home., and defeating final boss of FedEx or UPS. The juice is starting to become not worth the squeeze in some cases.

Mine shipped today, should be here Monday unless Fedex works their magic and gets them here next day but that usually only happens with Polo

Good lawd I still haven't received a shipping confirmation like most already have. Let's add cancellation anxiety onto...mismatched leather texture, elephant print, arriving when I'm not home., and defeating final boss of FedEx or UPS. The juice is starting to become not worth the squeeze in some cases.
Don't forget your shoes possibly coming out as entrant #1 in a 30 man, lasership employee royal rumble

That’s funny. Got off the phone with mine and they’re not lol.
Damn lol. I been watching the site and checking my email but they usually don’t send it out to the morning of so I just went ahead and called and was shocked. It’s never a line there when they do get releases because it’s far out.

My DSG is closed because they’re doing some big remodel adding batting cages and other stuff, I doubt they’d get ‘em anyway :smh:

Back
Top Bottom