Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Delivered yesterday.. can’t front… these joints look sooo much better in person

3AD9D5D0-2C63-43DC-B416-BC0DF8F82463.jpeg

Looks like a good pair. You don’t gotta hide your elephant print in the shadows. We not coming for you :lol:

So how does it work for the DSG wristbands, if we get one tomorrow then we are simply held a pair... pickup and pay on Saturday release morning?

So how does it work for the DSG wristbands, if we get one tomorrow then we are simply held a pair... pickup and pay on Saturday release morning?

They have a list of sizes. They give you a wristband, and write the number and your info next to your size. Then on release day, you show up between X hours (depends on the store), give them your wristband and show id.

They have a list of sizes. They give you a wristband, and write the number and your info next to your size. Then on release day, you show up between X hours (depends on the store), give them your wristband and show id.

Hol up, I was actually going to my local DSG tomorrow for something unrelated, they been getting these releases in store? How do you know which locations are parcticipating? Do you just go line up in the am, hope they have enough wristbands?

Hol up, I was actually going to my local DSG tomorrow for something unrelated, they been getting these releases in store? How do you know which locations are parcticipating? Do you just go line up in the am, hope they have enough wristbands?

You getting some of that Under Armour The Rock stuff ain’t you

Looks like a good pair. You don’t gotta hide your elephant print in the shadows. We not coming for you :lol:

Haha nah breh.. me and my shorty went out .. took this at this spot while waiting for a drink.. I wasn’t thinking about hiding the print 🤣

So the wristband process doesn't just create the same choas a week before, but they give you a bracelet instead of shoes? Only fanatics like us would go line up on RD, so I assume the same people would know about the wristbands?

Usually what happens is, the morning they open up wristbands, an email will go out that has the store list. If your store is on it, you basically just haul *** to the store at opening, and hope your size is still available.

How do these fit compared to the Fire Red 3? I have heard a lot of people say these fit huge compared to older 3’s but the Fire Red fits OK TTS .

So the wristband process doesn't just create the same choas a week before, but they give you a bracelet instead of shoes? Only fanatics like us would go line up on RD, so I assume the same people would know about the wristbands?

You pretty much don't know until the morning the stores are announced. Nobody knows early enough to line up.

Back
Top Bottom