Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Usually what happens is, the morning they open up wristbands, an email will go out that has the store list. If your store is on it, you basically just haul *** to the store at opening, and hope your size is still available.

Employees prolly know and tell their homies who tell their homies. :lol:

The regular DSG emails has this info? Ive been signed to DSG for the longest but noticed this wristband info from them for any past releases.

9F9C58DF-9B26-4BC0-8F2F-43698ADD93A5.jpeg
29A30631-30F6-4C79-9371-9F5EC36FBA46.jpeg
8661324E-FA55-40E3-995D-A203B49745C0.jpeg
C2842B99-16D7-438F-9974-B4DB883295E8.jpeg
ECA9DDAA-DAFD-4C49-8C7A-FBE625BA76F0.jpeg
78FF0DF7-9054-44F9-822D-CDD60AA1B3E4.jpeg
C700F049-1E15-4619-BC2F-011CA6CBE71C.jpeg
DA628423-CCEA-42B8-8120-70D92A6A15C3.jpeg
And I thought the ep on the reimagined toe box wasn’t thin enough but these comparisons put it into perspective. Wild.

You pretty much don't know until the morning the stores are announced. Nobody knows early enough to line up.
Correct. A lot of times I get the email like 15-30 min before it starts and also a lot of times the stores in my area aren’t even on the list so I figured I’d call this evening just to see what they’d say. They told me tomorrow morning at 9am.

The regular DSG emails has this info? Ive been signed to DSG for the longest but noticed this wristband info from them for any past releases.
They’ve been doing it for at least the past two years for Jordan’s and Yeezys. Email comes the day of less than an hour before they start handing them out. Every time I’ve went I got a wristband.

Email says something like *****'s Sneaker Launch" and it will have a pic of the shoe + some kind of write-up, and a link to check and see what stores in your area are getting them.

Knock on wood, but like strongthetruth strongthetruth said, every time I've gone, I've gotten a wristband.

Email says something like *****'s Sneaker Launch" and it will have a pic of the shoe + some kind of write-up, and a link to check and see what stores in your area are getting them.

Knock on wood, but like strongthetruth strongthetruth said, every time I've gone, I've gotten a wristband.

Pardon me, but what email exactly? General Dicks email, or something more specific to launches/releases?

The UNC 5's we're on the app to reserve. The email went out on Monday. So we'll see if we get anything about wristbands tomorrow.

Correct. A lot of times I get the email like 15-30 min before it starts and also a lot of times the stores in my area aren’t even on the list so I figured I’d call this evening just to see what they’d say. They told me tomorrow morning at 9am.

Normally they do wristbands Sunday morning though right?

Back
Top Bottom