Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Why not aligned?
4FC3BF45-7D70-4D14-A95C-8FE8F36AF170.jpeg

Might be cause they fakes.

NT allows fakes if its an early "leak".

they shoulda just made them all regular white colored and threw in a few of the reimagined yellowed ones in to make it like a limited baseball card thing.

i do not know how to paint shoes

White Cements and Black Cements are on a completely different tier than Fire Reds and True Blues tho
These are the White Cements we're talking about.

The Dunk Contest.

The free throw line.

The poster.

...the legend.

Idk man. 10 years ago, I’m with you but I can always gauge how hard it's going to be to get a sneaker based on the 19-22 year old college kids I teach all day (born between 2000-2004). They the ones who really dictate these markets and demand. I see zero 3s on a day to day basis, but 25 pairs of Panda Dunks, collaboration Crocs, Birkenstocks, Jordan 1s, and 4s

People under 25 don’t care that Mike jumped from the FT line, 15 years before they were born. They grew up in an era of people jumping over Kias, and 12 midgets

I knew L&F 1s was gonna be a problem when I heard kids talking about them 2-3 months in advance because of Shoetubers hyping them up as “super rare and exclusive”. But if you ask them kids why they wanted L&F, none of their answers have to do with MJ. It’s all about FOMO, fitting in, and having the “sneaker of the year” for IG outfit purposes

None of this is a bad thing. I just predict that the 30+ crowd who REALLY gonna want these 3s and understand the significance should be able to scoop without a lot of competition from kids. Should be even sweeter if they make a lot of pairs

Back
Top Bottom