Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

LN3 gonna be the one to get this round
74678F03-B777-48EF-990E-BEDCEC330A6A.jpeg

Lost and Founds 1’s released 10 days ago or so and now this is strategically sent out and we’re back to salivating over a release lol. But yeah I’m in for 2 minimum

What could it be for the Holiday XI.. bred 11’s? Not cool gray, concords or space jam. WC3 still takes it regardless which is crazy because AMM3 was just soty as well.

Columbia’s in the modern XI build would definitely be in the running for SOTY…These 3’s and the Playoff 8’s ( If done correctly) would absolutely need to be part of that conversation…That being said, it’s November 2022 :lol:, let’s chill and see what all drops in the calendar year of 2023 first…

I hate that it's reimagined but WCs are my favorite color way of 3s and with NA finally. It's a dam if you do, dam if you don't situation. FTLs were cool but the sole killed those for me

damn.com

Am i the only person who actually adores the reimagined/aged aesthetic of these?

Maybe, perhaps cuz it replicates the involuntary off-white-ness of my tightie whities.

I no longer feel singled-out.

Just single ;(

2003 white cement 3s with the legacy 312 sole swap i got done last year and the Nike air tabs. Hopefully i can get a pair next year

3075FEE1-43FA-4265-8971-800348A280EE.jpeg
I was planning on getting this done to my 03’s the upper is immaculate but the back tab is destroyed and they need a swap. The 03 is my favorite wc3 retro EASILY. The Leather was really nice and the EP lines werent overly exaggerated.

Back
Top Bottom