Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Let me put it this way...do any of these ladies look like they give a f*** about what any NTers say about elephant print?? :lol:
5F6A51EB-8890-4AB6-870E-CC91C05FEEB0.jpeg
I kind of feel bad now.

Reactions: ARK
The padding around the collar, or lack thereof, is identical to the UNC 3s. Definitely way less than the 2013 wc3 but I don't mind it. Makes it less bulk around the ankle.

The og had the exact same padding. I like it. The og 4 had a puffy tongue that they seemed to nail on the metallics but went back to that flat shaped bs on all other 4s

Called Dicks about people who signed up this morning on the in-store reservation list and the gentleman said people who are on the “main” list are guaranteed pairs and they need to be claimed at opening which is 9a-9:30a otherwise they’ll be forfeited to people on the other list after 10a. ****’s website says 7-8:30a for those on west coast. Can anyone confirm whether it’s 7a or 9a?
That’s not what the guy at my Dicks said. He said you had to pick up your shoes from 10am-11:30.
D426F912-D938-4815-BAE3-1DB185EC5A75.jpeg

Let me stir the pot a little. Why the inconsistencies in elephant print thickness?
No set quality standard in production. Same as it’s always been, even with the OG ‘87 pairs. The print markings were probably more consistent on those pairs than anything. I blame my generation for griping so hard, yet still buying them lol

Can Any RELIABLE Members Comment On Sizing?

3’s Have Fit TTS Forever Now With Exception Of TB3’s For Me… Now Can’t Decide If I Should .5 Down On These After Reading Some Comments :nerd:

Here's my comment on sizing advice on NT: Never take sizing advice from anybody on NT. Everybody's feet are different, and NT is notorious for A. Not knowing what their actual size is and B. Giving absolutely terrible sizing advice. :rofl:

That’s not what the guy at my Dicks said. He said you had to pick up your shoes from 10am-11:30.
Interesting…were you on the “main” list that was able to signup on the initial list? I think they continued taking names even beyond the main list for those hopeful of purchasing unclaimed pairs.

Here's my comment on sizing advice on NT: Never take sizing advice from anybody on NT. Everybody's feet are different, and NT is notorious for A. Not knowing what their actual size is and B. Giving absolutely terrible sizing advice. :rofl:
Correct. My motto is stay TTS if you know your true size. You’ll go half size down and get burned.

Back
Top Bottom