Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Can Any RELIABLE Members Comment On Sizing?

3’s Have Fit TTS Forever Now With Exception Of TB3’s For Me… Now Can’t Decide If I Should .5 Down On These After Reading Some Comments :nerd:

Im gonna try on my pair tomorrow. Will report back, but I went TTS and Im sure they will be fine as I have several older 3s that are .5 up anyway.

EA pair arriving tomorrow. Will upload pics of SD vs EA

🍿
1678160098401.gif

Just need 1 from SNKRS. If these flood the aftermarket I can see prices on DS pairs dipping a bit before going back up as they dry up on ebay, goat, etc. I'll be making sure to grab a perfect pair during the dip. :nerd:

dunno if this was mentioned but if you hit on the early access i don’t think you can buy on 3/11 again

my app says purchased and not notify me

might be great for those trying saturday

dunno if this was mentioned but if you hit on the early access i don’t think you can buy on 3/11 again

my app says purchased and not notify me

might be great for those trying saturday

Mine says notify me now. I'm sure yours will change. That said, my EA still hasn't shipped, so maybe that's foreshadowing something....

Mine says notify me now. I'm sure yours will change. That said, my EA still hasn't shipped, so maybe that's foreshadowing something....

My EA still waiting for pick up. I'll be damned if that takes me out of the running on the 11th. Hell no

Although now that I check, my SNKRS is still greyed our "purchased"

IF anyone has the True Blue 3's from 2011, I'm curious if these fit like those? For me, those fit bigger than the other 3's I've owned (2003 WC, Katrinas and Mochas that just released a few years back)

Do you think everyone has the same cookie cutter feet or something?
LoL What?

If You’ve Been In This Game Long Enough And Purchased Enough Different Models Of Shoes, You Should Have A Good Idea By Now Of Your Sizing By Brand And Model.

It’s Painfully Obvious Some People On Here Haven’t Touched Enough Different Pairs Of Shoes Over The YEARS To Make Accurate Fit Recommendations.

Members Like MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Have Worn This Model Over Several Different Release Years And Is More Likely To Give Accurate Sizing Comparisons

Have the 2011 true blues, white cements, and black cements (all same size) and these 2023 reimagined 3s fit the same. I also have the 2018 black cements and I find them to fit smaller, enough to where I would get .5 size up had I known.

IF anyone has the True Blue 3's from 2011, I'm curious if these fit like those? For me, those fit bigger than the other 3's I've owned (2003 WC, Katrinas and Mochas that just released a few years back)

no, they don't. these fit bigger than the 2011 AND 2016 TB 3s, for comparison, and honestly bigger than all the recent 3s except the Red Chi/Nike Air 3s. So im saying the 2011, 2013, 2016, 2018 3s ALL fit smaller than these.

My Point EXACTLY :lol:

It’s Pretty Commonly Agreed That 2011 TBs Ran Terribly Small :lol:

LoL What?

If You’ve Been In This Game Long Enough And Purchased Enough Different Models Of Shoes, You Should Have A Good Idea By Now Of Your Sizing By Brand And Model.

It’s Painfully Obvious Some People On Here Haven’t Touched Enough Different Pairs Of Shoes Over The YEARS To Make Accurate Fit Recommendations.

Members Like MJO23DAN MJO23DAN Have Worn This Model Over Several Different Release Years And Is More Likely To Give Accurate Sizing Comparisons

Cue the Shawn Michaels gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom