Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Cue the Shawn Michael’s gif
1678163732292.gif

I really can’t keep up w the ****ery

Blah blah leg work

Blah blah raffle, EA, wristband, chance to win

If anybody in Chicago or Chicago area know who got pairs just please DM me man

This **** is a ****ing headache I swear
This why I already just copped a pair at 325. Just wish I knew they were gonna be kinda bigger this time.

no, they don't. these fit bigger than the 2011 AND 2016 TB 3s, for comparison, and honestly bigger than all the recent 3s except the Red Chi/Nike Air 3s. So im saying the 2011, 2013, 2016, 2018 3s ALL fit smaller than these.

im so confused... the Red Chi/Nike Air 3s are the only 3s I've worn and those were SO tight on me in my tts (10.5 which fits perfect in Jordan 1, 2, 5, 6) that I ended up selling them. Hoping I'm not screwed with all my raffle entries of 10.5...

Okay so I was reading the thread laughing like y'all at the elephant print drama. Last week I got EA and so did my girl so I had her cop me a second pair since WC 3 are one of my favorite Jordan's ever. The pair she ordered got delivered to her crib and I opened the box to inspect. They were LN4 and the elephant print was pretty good.

I get home and my pair also arrived. This one is LNM and the EP is so much worse. The imprint is way more shallow and the black used for the print isn't dark enough.
The factory doesn’t matter. LN4 has had some horrid pairs and LNM has had decent pairs too

Feel like these are on their way to $250 or less to be honest.

That could happen, won't be surprised.

But I know one thing. Those pairs on the apps gonna be the worst pairs known to man because I doubt anyone who has a perfect pair would sell them for that price, so this is one shoe I'm definitely staying away from the apps on. :lol:

Hoping to hit as many pairs as I can straight from retailers only.

PO

My EA pair arrived Sunday, I wore them today. Mine are factory LM3…the elephant print is nice (the lighter grey with thinner lines) but the tumble on the leather is different between the left and right shoe.

I don't care about ep height thin or dark smooth leather tumbled all I know I need a pair in a 12 at retail come Saturday they are going to feet come spring/summer . I get it we pay $200 plus for shoes,craftsmanship should be decent but this been an on going thing with JB and quality only an handful of Jordan's that I can remember quality was good

LoL What?

If You’ve Been In This Game Long Enough And Purchased Enough Different Models Of Shoes, You Should Have A Good Idea By Now Of Your Sizing By Brand And Model.

It’s Painfully Obvious Some People On Here Haven’t Touched Enough Different Pairs Of Shoes Over The YEARS To Make Accurate Fit Recommendations.

Members Like @MJO23DAN Have Worn This Model Over Several Different Release Years And Is More Likely To Give Accurate Sizing Comparisons

This “game” :lol:

We all have different feet and we all have different fit preferences. There’s no right answer. We’ve already seen people say .5 up, TTS and .5 down.

Who said to size up
Nobody :lol:

Ol’ Boy Just Yappin At This Point.

If You Wear A Certain Model, In A Certain Size, Year After Year, Release After Release, You KNOW If A New Release Fits Differently. Safe To Say Said Person Could Also Recommend Fit Based Off This Information.

It’s Really Not That Hard To Understand :lol:

My EA pair came in, will upload a few pics later today. Main takeaway is my left shoe Elephant Print looks great, lines, patterns and cuts. Right shoe does not match the left shoe w/respect to EP. I fear this will be a Right shoe epidemic.

Back
Top Bottom