Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

bold strategy cotton
Meh.

Tried SNKRS multiple times

Don’t shop at FTL anymore since they changed the app and made it impossible to win

There isn’t much else out there other than enter 59 raffles to a ton of random sites which I’ve never hit on

Resell it is not like it’s a big deal since I do it for about 99% of releases sadly

does anyone know if you can use multiple gift cards on SNKRS? i have 3 im trying to use.

Go to shoe store or buy a brannock device.
Measure foot
Voila. That's your TTS.

But you realize this is nuanced right? Your arch measurement plays into your shoe size as well as foot width on a brannock device. My measurement is between a 10.5 and 11. So i tend to just default to an 11 because too big can be worn...too small not so much. And if you go to a running store they will tell you to get half a size up so when you run your feet have room to swell. So they have fit me with an 11.5 before and it felt hella clunky.

I say all this to tell you that some people enjoy the size talk and it helps them. Some people hate it and think its too much. But we are on NikeTalk if there is any place on the internet (other then i guess reddit) to discuss this at nauseum....its here

But you realize this is nuanced right? Your arch measurement plays into your shoe size as well as foot width on a brannock device. My measurement is between a 10.5 and 11. So i tend to just default to an 11 because too big can be worn...too small not so much. And if you go to a running store they will tell you to get half a size up so when you run your feet have room to swell. So they have fit me with an 11.5 before and it felt hella clunky.

I say all this to tell you that some people enjoy the size talk and it helps them. Some people hate it and think its too much. But we are on NikeTalk if there is any place on the internet (other then i guess reddit) to discuss this at nauseum....its here

Don't go to a running store this time.

Just roll the dice. Have you ever had a retro 3?

for those worried about sizing...

like i stated earlier they fit about 1/4 size big not a half, its because they used less padding in the heel.

length wide its the same as other jordan 3s and for me i find jordans fit 95% tts.

the only shoe i ever went up a .5 size is the XI because it narrows at the toe box and thats just preference to me

ive learned its better to have a bigger tts fit than going a .5 size down and regretting it. you can always tie tighter

if you dont tie your sneakers i could see going down a half size

going tts isnt going to break you

the sizing discrepancy isnt as exaggerated as you think it is

hope this helps.

I don't know what this forum is for if we can't discuss fit of a shoe. Literally this is the reason i joined NT because they get to the nuance of sizing per model that no one else does.

that being said i have no clue what my TTS is and hate that term. I default to an 11. But my 2011 white cement 3s are a 10.5 and fit perfect. I can wear a 10.5 in jordan 1s but its a little tight on the side prefer an 11. I am an 11 in most other nikes (AM1 AM90, pegasus). I am a 10.5 in miusa NB but an 11 in miUK NB. I am a 10 in most of my allen edmonds dress shoes can fit a 9.5 in chucks

So.... you an 11.

Go to a reseller store and try these on.. case closed. Or try on any AJIII from 2020 to present. NT sizing advice has been super hit/miss since I joined and asked dudes how SB's fit in 2005. There's literally folks that say they were the same size in every single shoe they own.. Jordans 1-1000, Foamposites, Air Maxes, Vandals, Blazers, Barkleys, etc

Impossible.

I think these Tiffany 1s are gonna be a bust today. If they are, good for these. Feels like Nike made like a million of these 3s. Market has changed. The UNC5s, ama, I’m copping everything and multiples easily. These 3s are gonna be easy.

Tiffany 1s sold out on Nike.ca quick. I don’t think they made too many pairs. Don’t get me wrong though - I would never spend that much on a pair of AF1s. Absurd pricing. Just like the Jordan Wings line coming later this year.

Only gonna be a bust for resellers thinking they're gonna cash out. They still didn't make a ton, and there was a LOT of interest within the shops I know that got them. They're gonna smoke.

Don't go to a running store this time.

Just roll the dice. Have you ever had a retro 3?

Yeah i have my 2011 white cement 3s are a 10.5 fit perfect
But my old DTRT 3s and my OG Cool Grey 3s are an 11 and fit the same as my 2011s :lol:

I am going for these in a 10.5. So honestly the it fits a 1/4 size big advice is perfect for me and lets me know that a 10.5 will be great

So.... you an 11.

yes :lol: that's my beginning assumption

Would rather discuss sizing than the angles of a toebox or boldness of elephant print tbh. Lol

Yeah i have my 2011 white cement 3s are a 10.5 fit perfect
But my old DTRT 3s and my OG Cool Grey 3s are an 11 and fit the same as my 2011s :lol:

I am going for these in a 10.5. So honestly the it fits a 1/4 size big advice is perfect for me and lets me know that a 10.5 will be great

yes :lol: that's my beginning assumption

Good luck to you. I hope they're the right fit.

I'm a true 11.5 but can wear, boots, dress shoes, and sneakers anywhere from 10-12. So I don't give sizing advice. I wear these in size 11.

Everyones feet are different (length, width, arch) in addition to folks having difference preferences. Some like snug, some like the life to be squeezed out of their feet and some like to be swimming in their shoes.

Screenshot_20230307-103651_Tradeblock.jpg

yay or nay?

As most have mentioned, they fit a tad bigger but if you are inbetween go with your TTS. For reference I own 01 BC, 03 WC, all the 2011-2013, 88s and FT. My TTS is a 10.5, but a friend got EA and ooped me his 10. They fit but similar to my 88s with less padding, could do the 10 but not sure how toes will feel after a long day of walking so next pair will def be a 10.5, will put the 10 on ice.

FNL was my best shot and now they randomly want to do in store raffles after literally moving away from that for their main EA program. I’ll be surprised if my local does it the fair way.. dicks. God forbid they tell you any info… L/F 1s got these store managers and workers out for blood.

Go to shoe store or buy a brannock device.
Measure foot
Voila. That's your TTS.
Do You Only Wear One Brand And Model? :lol:

If You Can Wear The Same “TTS” In Vans, Nike, Your Dress Shoe & Timberland This Might Ring True :nerd:

Now Throw In Nike Changing Fit On The SAME MODEL Releases Like They’ve Been Known To Do And It’s No Wonder People Have Fitting Questions.

Y’all Dudes Funny In Here :lol:

Do You Only Wear One Brand And Model? :lol:

If You Can Wear The Same “TTS” In Vans, Nike, Your Dress Shoe & Timberland This Might Ring True :nerd:

Now Throw In Nike Changing Fit On The SAME MODEL Releases Like They’ve Been Known To Do And It’s No Wonder People Have Fitting Questions.

Y’all Dudes Funny In Here :lol:

That wasn't the question. He asked how to determine his true size.

Not as funny as the guy who calls this "da game."

:lol:

Ok Buddy

Some Of Y’all Some Goofballs In Here :rolleyes

Ol Boy Just Tried To Convince Us He’s Rock Solid On His “TTS” Then Names Off Sizes From 10-12 He Can Fit 🤡

Back
Top Bottom