Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

**** Footlocker. Lol. The Canadian app had the raffle up on Sunday so I spent my FLX points on head starts. I login today to add a few more and notice that the raffle is no longer up, and all my points are gone. SMH

dunno if this was mentioned but if you hit on the early access i don’t think you can buy on 3/11 again

my app says purchased and not notify me

might be great for those trying saturday
I think if you uninstall the app you can try again.

happen to me with L&F’s

Have black cements, Katrina’s, True Blues, as well as this iteration of White cements.

For the love of God, get TTS. They all fit the same for the most part.

I can understand a group of kids not knowing their correct sizes 😂, y’all gotta do better 😂

Exactly. How the hell you a grown adult not knowing your shoe size :lol:

I'd hate to see these fools trying to buy a suit.

IF anyone has the True Blue 3's from 2011, I'm curious if these fit like those? For me, those fit bigger than the other 3's I've owned (2003 WC, Katrinas and Mochas that just released a few years back)

I went half size down on those true blues, in fact every 3 release CDP to pre 2015

LoL What?

If You’ve Been In This Game Long Enough And Purchased Enough Different Models Of Shoes, You Should Have A Good Idea By Now Of Your Sizing By Brand And Model.

It’s Painfully Obvious Some People On Here Haven’t Touched Enough Different Pairs Of Shoes Over The YEARS To Make Accurate Fit Recommendations.

Members Like @MJO23DAN Have Worn This Model Over Several Different Release Years And Is More Likely To Give Accurate Sizing Comparisons

My Point EXACTLY :lol:

It’s Pretty Commonly Agreed That 2011 TBs Ran Terribly Small :lol:

No you didn't have to go up half size, and you can't go by everyone's size recommendations because some people have wide feet and are fat.

That's why I like how Sean Go actually does tell people he has wide feet for sizing.

It really does blow my mind with the sizing questions over and over and over again

Almost worse than the factory talk which literally does not matter since you can’t choose which factory yours comes from since you’ll either A) buy blindly from a footsite or B) see pics of the EP if buying from eBay

Welp! So I just paid $383.70 Shipped for a Sz. 9 from eBay (including shoe-Tax which we don't pay in RI). :wow: Been looking all week and found one that was pretty much perfect; damn-near same Ele.Print, same slim toe, and same tumbled leather (they are from LN4 btw...:stoneface: ). I never catch Shock Drops and no Early Access either because I don't purchase from Nike. I wanted to take my chances on release day for retail but the Hell that's starting to brew and the many inconsistent prints helped my decision.

Truth it's getting crazier and crazier every Jordan release though... that's a lot of green for a Jordan III! The Fire Red was way easier/cheaper and I got a good pair too. But the AJ3 is one of my favorite shoes and special because they're very comfortable for my wide feet. AJ1 and 4s are too tight and I skipped the AJ2 OG because I didn't want to size up too much. I went TTS with these and the extra room is welcome. Anyway, this is my first time ordering from eBay Authorization. I can tell from the pictures they're the real thing but I hope everything's OK. :nerd:

Last edited:
It really does blow my mind with the sizing questions over and over and over again
This should be required of every person joining NikeTalk. Most you cats don’t even know your true size.
752D5C02-D685-4B7B-903D-9F736C3ABC08.jpeg

Welp! So I just paid $383.70 Shipped for a Sz. 9 from eBay (including shoe-Tax which we don't pay in RI). :wow: Been looking all week and found one that was pretty much perfect; damn-near same Ele.Print, same slim toe, and same tumbled leather (they are from LN4 btw...:stoneface: ). I never catch Shock Drops and no Early Access either because I don't purchase from Nike. I wanted to take my chances on release day for retail but the Hell that's starting to brew and the many inconsistent prints helped my decision.

Truth it's getting crazier and crazier every Jordan release though... that's a lot of green for a Jordan III! The Fire Red was way easier/cheaper and I got a good pair too. But the AJ3 is one of my favorite shoes and special because they're very comfortable for my wide feet. AJ1 and 4s are too tight and I skipped the AJ2 OG because I didn't want to size up too much. I went TTS with these and the extra room is welcome. Anyway, this is my first time ordering from eBay Authorization. I can tell from the picture they're the real thing but I hope everything passes OK. :nerd:
Let’s see a pic or two of these unicorns

Back
Top Bottom