Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Screenshot_20230307-103651_Tradeblock.jpg

yay or nay?

what app is that?

I know my own sizes though. That's what's important. I don't need to beg "reliable members" of an internet forum to tell me my own sneaker size 🤡
Your Reading Comprehension Is Subpar To Say The Least Kiddo

NO ONE Asked You How To Determine Their TTS, Just Like NO ONE Was “Begging” For Sizing Feedback :lol:

I’d Like To Think I Have A Pretty Decent Grasp Of My Personal “TTS” Across MANY Models :rolleyes

(As Of A Couple Years Ago Now)
4153A3DE-3C51-4B6F-887A-9777DD7AF6D2.jpeg

To add some pics. These are the 3s I own and I’m dying to retire my old white cement 3s
7DE3EF4B-B560-4D68-942B-8C5A452FF638.jpeg

i think its worth noting to not take any single person's sizing opinion as bible. But when you can see multiple peoples comments with other shoes that fit you similarly it helps.

Yes, different models have different size ranges.

In most Jordan's I can wear a 14 or 15 with no issue.

Can't do that in Lebrons or Protro Kobe's. Has to be 15 or 16.

But asking sizing questions on NT doesn't make much sense because we all know everyone's foot is different.

If you have ben rocking Jordan's long enough you should know by now what your size is unless your foot is still growing.

Got shipping on EA that said they were shipped on the 3rd, says that they have not been picked up by Fed Ex yet. Should I just ride it out? Estimated date of delivery is the 8th.

Let it ride. I got impatient and mine went from label created on the 2nd to out for delivery today. Hang tight!

Back
Top Bottom