Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Legit? Never heard of them.

idi-amin-laugh.gif

Good ish….. I love seeing all of the Ws!!!! Even the Ws of people who hit multiple times. I am going to wait until after 12 and then make a bunch of calls while I drop off my kids at school. If it doesn’t work then it wasn’t meant to be.

Good ish….. I love seeing all of the Ws!!!! Even the Ws of people who hit multiple times. I am going to wait until after 12 and then make a bunch of calls while I drop off my kids at school. If it doesn’t work then it wasn’t meant to be.
Stop being so level headed :smh:

I never hit anymore. L for days. I'll just wait till the hype dies. Thats what I should've done with the fire red 3s, them thangs went below retail lol

I am convinced that Ronnie has so much pull @ da moment (why?! that's a discussion for another day) that he/the company can legit backdoor anything and everything and brands will just turn the other way.....

And L on Dicks

All this "I grabbed an 11 but need a 9. I'll sell it and get my size." But selling nets you like $30. Buying costs $125 over retail. I mean I get it, $30 is $30, but damn it's just making the problem worse for everyone. The only people that make out on releases like this is stockx. Sellers make a small amount and buyers pay a ton.

Back
Top Bottom