Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

All this "I grabbed an 11 but need a 9. I'll sell it and get my size." But selling nets you like $30. Buying costs $125 over retail. I mean I get it, $30 is $30, but damn it's just making the problem worse for everyone. The only people that make out on releases like this is stockx. Sellers make a small amount and buyers pay a ton.
Not sure if it’s a move for some but I did this once on some 4s

If you buy in a size that’s not yours - go to a resell shop once you have them in hand and ask what they charge for a size swap. I was able to size swap midnight navy 4s for like $30 around here.

Lined up at Nike Forum Shops earlier… called em yesterday and they said it’s gonna be a FCFS…

DAD9501A-FEA5-4A82-B979-FC4B368B04BA.jpeg

I was able to grab my size and my wife a pair! Got my double up! The family is rocking WC3 for spring break 🤣

825EAC2D-4685-472B-A23D-D9F65AA3DAB2.png

Good to see it fam.

You were skressin' this release like I've never seented it (quite frankly, i had no doubts for you).

Your son is a very privileged child, lol.

Have a great spring break vacay and...

The thing that’s clear about this release is Nike isn’t making enough nearly pairs. The sneaker market has grown a lot the last few years, but Nike is releasing stock numbers for 2017.

All this "I grabbed an 11 but need a 9. I'll sell it and get my size." But selling nets you like $30. Buying costs $125 over retail. I mean I get it, $30 is $30, but damn it's just making the problem worse for everyone. The only people that make out on releases like this is stockx. Sellers make a small amount and buyers pay a ton.

People out here really doing hours of work for $20. I know for a fact some little 5 foot nothing GS wearing dude has my size 13

The thing that’s clear about this release is Nike isn’t making enough nearly pairs. The sneaker market has grown the last few years, but they’re releasing stock numbers for 2017.
When have they ever made enough pairs? They want it to be this hard and they want a strong secondary market. The minute releases are easily obtainable all these scumbags running backdoor businesses make nothing and releases don’t sell out in seconds or minutes.

Keeping the product out of our hands and off our feet is how they keep increasing their profits.

End just ended at I want to say 8:30. I have no idea how long they usually take to give results.

They’re always usually good about sending results, I’ve had many L’s from them :lol:

Different time zone too so maybe that’s why there’s a big delay

At least DSG is courteous and let you know you lost :lol:

Anyone hear from AMM or END yet?
Probably my anger at not getting a pair. You’re right, other than Nike, DSG, Champs, and FTL, I haven’t gotten a notification.
The thing that’s clear about this release is Nike isn’t making enough nearly pairs. The sneaker market has grown a lot the last few years, but Nike is releasing stock numbers for 2017.
I’m moreso angry at them holding back stock for restocks. I work so it’s not easy to be hovering on a computer screen all day.

Back
Top Bottom