Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

since 2011 we seen 3 WC drops 88s which were almost impossible to find(super limited), FTL translucent sole, and JTH tinker's proto with swoosh. Why cant we get those 88s in a GR scale?? BC and WC always do numbers, just give us something as close to ogs as possible. Recreate your classic for the masses why is that so hard? Its been over 10 years now since we got a WC3 GR release.

Coppin 2 pairs. Never had these. Came close one coppin the free throw line joints back in 2019, but the ice bottom was just too much of a no go. Man, 2023 is really gonna be legendary. Cement 3 and playoff 13? I have been this excited in years. Those are 2 out of the 3 kicks missing in my collection. The other grail is the chicago 1 which maybe coming out too?

I really don’t mind the aged thing as long as it’s subtle. In fact kind of like just a simple sail midsole look.
- Beat to hell and look like they pissed on like the Nigel 1s? No sir.
- little slight aging on the midsole, tongue, backtab? Take my effing money.

I don’t know why I even care because I’ll assume these will be impossible to get and not your typical retro release. Black Cements are my favorite color lway and at least I have those. Really wish those were with the new mold though. Shape on my UNCs and AMM are so much better.

Vintage look smfh. My 2018 BCs are already getting a nice vintage tint to the midsole just from wear. What happened to letting it happen naturally?

I'll prolly cop either way but Jesus just give us the WC with the new mold and no new age or vintage look crap.

Nike really said, "Ya'll gonna buy and not wear? Bet, I'll age them for you."
Not only that but you have people buying shoes to have them customized so that they have a "vintage" look to them. I still have a DS pair of Unites that I might just have customized to WC as I have seen some good customs done, just got to find the right person to do it.

Back
Top Bottom