Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

That L&F PTSD serious in here right now

krabs_rag3do.jpg

But seriously tho, lookin forward to seeing some on feet pics of these in here

Hoping the dudes copping early ain’t just trying to get a 3 month head start on looking at these in the box and sniffing sneaker glue

It has nothing to do with being bad at copping. When your whole family puts in for raffles, when you have 4 computers set up and ready to go as soon as they drop, When you have 10 family members all with SNKRS accounts just to help you cop, all notifications for restocks and you hit up 3 malls the day and day after the drop and you still don't get 1 pair. Has nothing to do with being "bad"
Maybe not you, but I think NT on average is bad at copping for retail.

Even if they're bricks 🧱 you're gonna have people crying in threads that they missed them.

And when multiple restock links are posted too.

Then they wanna blame Nike. :lol:

Will these really have a contrived stain on the front sole of the right shoe as seen in this clip?

Last edited:
Will these really have a contrived stain on the front sole of the right shoe as seen in this clip?

I noticed that smudge in photos of a pair posted previously, but I assumed it was just dirt on that particular pair. Plenty of the other photos show the shoe without it. But since we don't know what's real/fake ...
Is that video from the same guy who also showed the pics of the shoe with that smudge? If so, I lean toward thinking it's just dirt he got on the shoe. Not sure why he wouldn't have wiped it off before taking pics/video, though.
If it really is supposed to be some "vintage" effect, it's terrible. I imagine some acetone or whatever would remove it.

Maybe not you, but I think NT on average is bad at copping for retail.

Even if they're bricks 🧱 you're gonna have people crying in threads that they missed them.

And when multiple restock links are posted too.

Then they wanna blame Nike. :lol:

I seen people miss layups like Social Status Penny's on here.

A shoe can sit all day most of the day in a FSR... There's still always a few folk who show up the next day like "Yo I missed these in my size. Somebody help me out"

Doesn't help that on hype releases you always have hella dudes "coming out of retirement" who haven't copped a shoe in a two years, and don't know none of the new processes

Yeah, and they're still not the same as the OGs. I hope all the usual suspects who say the trash EP is just fine and it doesn't matter see the way these look and stick to their guns by staying away :lol:
Unfortunately, I don’t think they will ever make them true to the OGs. I give them credit for trying and they definitely look better than any recent White/Cement retro.

Zsneakerhead got a video on his ig 2 different toebox bold ep and og thin line ep you can see the difference

Back
Top Bottom