Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

PXL-20230314-180855836.jpg

PXL-20230314-180013590.jpg

I got my eBay pair in and these are so beautiful... wow! Maybe the best shoe I own! Exactly as described/pictured from seller. It passed authorization and everything seems legit (big widows peak, stitching areas, dark red color, sticker-less box, aged pamphlet, etc...). No doubt real. These are LN4 and the Ele.Print is identical everywhere. The toes almost the same curve. Nike Air is perfect. The midsole has the most aging vs. the backtab/eyelets. LN4 pairs may be the darkest but it is not yellow; more of a cream and I like it! I paid $166 over retail. I'll probably never do that again but for these it was worth it. And frankly I think these will forever be the best WCIII retro as Nike will probably find some way to mess the next one up. Gonna try them on soon! :D
PXL-20230314-175941753.jpg

PXL-20230314-175936361.jpg

PXL-20230314-175951746.jpg

Last edited:
Best to wait another week or two to pay resale right? I feel like there’s still a lot of impulse buyers right now

Really wanted to double up on these but since I couldn’t even get one I might just have to settle for one

Droid better how? Cause yall got some cute little party tricks? Like the crab walking on the Hummers. :lol:

Camera comparisons are always all over the place, Pixels, Iphones, Galaxy. All really good cameras, I woudnt say one is better than the other, you woudbt be able to tell whos picture came from what phone if you took the same pic and dont have em labeled. Editing takes away any subtle differences anyway.

Green bubbles however and that ugly ios Androids have. :sick:
108mpg > 48mp. At least they bumped y'all from 16 or whatever it was before Samsung pushed the envelope though. That's progress. Samsung always ahead. Fingerprint unlock, face ID, waterproof, the list goes on. Apple just follows Samsung lol.

But yea that marketing literally has y'all twisted over text bubble color. A normal company would just have them all the same color but Apple needed a carrot to pull your attention to so you don't notice your phone is 2-3 years behind Samsung. It clearly works. It's the one thing Apple fanboy go to.

I get it though. I'd come up with some bull**** too if a NB guy started talking NB vs Nike quality. I know NB is way better quality but I'm a swoosh ***** and I'm rocking swoosh daily, quality be damned. So yea, I get it. I hope you guys at least realize what's going on. Be self aware.

Phones be running glitchy as hell but at least when they finally load them pics it looks good :lol:

Probably still comes pre loaded with the blockbuster app :smh:

Phones be running glitchy as hell but at least when they finally load them pics it looks good :lol:

Probably still comes pre loaded with the blockbuster app :smh:
When homie sends you the pic through SMS tho

“Shiddddd .. at the mall just picked up these 3’s with my son. What you up to”

BA75360C-B66E-4EAB-8C44-DE14436D5831.jpeg

Stevesteve can’t delete cause it’s relevant to the shoes of da thread now

That was actually a very good video. I’m all for dunking on shoetubers but only the ones that use terms like brick, resell predictions and say no cap every 5 seconds.
I’m digging SniperKicks right now. Only because I get a kick out of the way he moves his arms a lot and says “guys” all of the time. Just the way he talks cracks me up and he’s in no way trying to be funny. :lol:

When homie sends you the pic through SMS tho

“Shiddddd .. at the mall just picked up these 3’s with my son. What you up to”

BA75360C-B66E-4EAB-8C44-DE14436D5831.jpeg

Stevesteve can’t delete cause it’s relevant to the shoes of da thread now
You know iPhone uses SMS when not using iMessage right?

Android phones are so cluttered by confusing software and nonexistent ecosystem where there is no type of cohesion, even within a singular brand. I **** with Apple because I know the exact experience and expectations between products that I buy. I'm not a child; I don't need to customize widgets and theme my keyboard, let alone have some 100x zoom gimmick. My iPhone syncs flawlessly between my MacBook, apple tv, AirPods, and homepods without unnecessary manual intervention. Hell, don't get me started on Android Auto vs CarPlay, lol. For anyone still defending the childish eyesore that is Android, please elaborate on a scenario where it does anything close to this, let alone better than an Apple product.

108mpg > 48mp. At least they bumped y'all from 16 or whatever it was before Samsung pushed the envelope though. That's progress. Samsung always ahead. Fingerprint unlock, face ID, waterproof, the list goes on. Apple just follows Samsung lol.

But yea that marketing literally has y'all twisted over text bubble color. A normal company would just have them all the same color but Apple needed a carrot to pull your attention to so you don't notice your phone is 2-3 years behind Samsung. It clearly works. It's the one thing Apple fanboy go to.

I get it though. I'd come up with some bull**** too if a NB guy started talking NB vs Nike quality. I know NB is way better quality but I'm a swoosh ***** and I'm rocking swoosh daily, quality be damned. So yea, I get it. I hope you guys at least realize what's going on. Be self aware.

I stopped reading at the mp comparison no disrespect bub. That is NOT the point you wanna make when comparing cameras. :lol:

You know iPhone uses SMS when not using iMessage just like Droid uses SMS when not using chat, right?
You do know that was the joke, right?

That receiving anything via SMS / regular text is garbage and nobody trynna see your pixelated a** messages from your 1000MP camera

I stopped reading at the mp comparison no disrespect bub. That is NOT the point you wanna make when comparing cameras. :lol:
BUT THE BUBBLES!!!

They really got y'all brainwashed. It's hilarious. All the specs be damned, your phone is better bc it converts any outsider to a green bubble. Stop and think about how ****ing stupid that is. But it means A LOT to y'all bc it's the one thing you can cling to. **** is weird.

Android phones are so cluttered by confusing software and nonexistent ecosystem where there is no type of cohesion, even within a singular brand. I **** with Apple because I know the exact experience and expectations between products that I buy. I'm not a child; I don't need to customize widgets and theme my keyboard, let alone have some 100x zoom gimmick. My iPhone syncs flawlessly between my MacBook, apple tv, AirPods, and homepods without unnecessary manual intervention. Hell, don't get me started on Android Auto vs CarPlay, lol. For anyone still defending the childish eyesore that is Android, please elaborate on a scenario where it does anything close to this, let alone better than an Apple product.

But but 17,000 megapixels on my camera it takes me 16 seconds to access because my phones so buggy

MARKETING GOT YOU BRAINWASHED THO

GREEN BUBBLEZ

BUT THE BUBBLES!!!

They really got y'all brainwashed. It's hilarious. All the specs be damned, your phone is better bc it converts any outsider to a green bubble. Stop and think about how ****ing stupid that is. But it means A LOT to y'all bc it's the one thing you can cling to. **** is weird.

Like clockwork :rofl:

Droid better how? Cause yall got some cute little party tricks? Like the crab walking on the Hummers. :lol:

Camera comparisons are always all over the place, Pixels, Iphones, Galaxy. All really good cameras, I woudnt say one is better than the other, you woudbt be able to tell whos picture came from what phone if you took the same pic and dont have em labeled. Editing takes away any subtle differences anyway.

Green bubbles however and that ugly ios Androids have. :sick:
Let's be honest... Y'all just got big screens yesterday and Apple had y'all excited like it was a new thing. Let's keep it jiggy now.

Edit: And this is relevant because back in 2011, 2013, and 2018 we were able to compare and contrast the differences between the previous Air Jordan 3 White Cement release with a larger screen and better clarity. 🙂

Last edited:
BUT THE BUBBLES!!!

So about the camera comparison…mp what?

20230314_141506.jpg
20230314_141509(1).jpg

I got the mismatched EP love! Meh, it's all good. It was enough trouble for a single pair alone.

PS I do have to say, while I loved the iPhone, switching back to Samsung was a great decision. The Note 20 Ultra's cameras were nothing short of amazing. The S23, from my understanding, is superior. I'm a Fold 4 user, so I'm not in the camera conversation.

PSS I was also "S23 Ultra Drop Date" years old when I learned high megapixels doesn't necessarily mean the best photos.

Back
Top Bottom