Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Screenshot_20221208_220124_Instagram.jpg
Tell him you too are legit and he has to send the shoes and you’ll pay COD. That’s old-school bro.

Lol

All these early pairs are killing the anticipation for the shoe

All of these early pairs can't be legit, unless another trailer was hit 😒

How are stores getting these 3+ months in advance?

That's not normal, right?

These need to release in like 3 weeks if that's the case. :lol:
not true.. my local boutique had the Chi 2s in October… same with the L+F… had them in Sept… legit retail boutique too

Fineline took a break because of his baby son dying. Never heard of him selling anyone fakes. He be tweaking with those prices though.

I remember he had the L&F for $1200 when they first hit his site :lol:
It's always someone.... He 100% sold fakes. That damn Dee weirdo was beefing with unfakeablekicks and dee there were a bunch of people hitting dee up about unfakeablekicks selling them reps... Well eventually it got to the point unfakeable couldn't deny it anymore and he made a video apologizing and he stated Fineline was his plug and that someone had finessed Fineline(which I fully believe is a lie) but anyways I just checked and of course unfakeable has since taken that video down but damndee's side of the story is still up. Anyone buying from unfakeable and Fineline at doing so at their own risk.

Here's another one of unfakeable's friends who made a video coming to his defense when he got caught selling fakes... Of course he didn't address unfakeable selling reps to people and instead chose to "defend his character"... Once you get caught once your credibility is shot to me. I mean if Fineline had 1 plug he was going to consistently, you're telling me that he only gave Fineline fakes just that once? Nah.

Back
Top Bottom