Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

NT my second home but nah dawg. :lol:
I can’t name another place where complete strangers will help you try to get shoes at retail and even get them for you and won’t charge you anything extra. It’s really some good samaritans on here and I’ve been seeing it for years. Even years before I joined. That’s not really how the average person in society operates. If there’s something to gain most will gain it. There’s really some good on here and I haven’t seen anything like it anywhere else when it comes to sneakers. Ain’t no “oops” being thrown nowhere else without tax.

I have watched many youtubers review and talk shoes. Most of them are clowns. MJO is real though.
Like fam, it's a Jordan 1. We known what it looks like. Give me something else. That's why I like Weartesters. They are one of the few high subscriber count channels that are legit and are actually engaged in the culture. There's always some detail, some story, some tech specs that makes the watch interesting. No brick talk 🤣. At least MJO23DAN MJO23DAN is comparing previous releases and giving us historical information that lets us know why these shoes are special now and why they were then. Same for Shoezeum and OG or Bust.

51D1FD65-FBE0-4A37-82B6-AA4E0FE9479D.gif

This thread gives me a headache :smh:
This is the official gif of this thread tbh

I moreso meant you have guys like Seth Fowler and Qias Omar who may have a higher subscriber count. But, they serve completely different purposes and have very different audiences than this guy. The people who are the most engaged in the culture are checking out guys like MJO23DAN MJO23DAN . His sub count and the number of viewers on his live says more about the culture than it says about him or his contribution to the game. Fact is, the transient "sneaker heads" control the culture now and are the majority. The genuine sneakers enthusiasts are a minority and most of us don't tune in for the goofy stuff that alot of these shoetuber put out there. And we are often older and more established and busier. We don't have time to drop everything we're doing to hop on a live if we want to or not. For the most part we're not sitting in our parents house watching live mystery box openings complaining about wifi that we don't pay for when the feed starts to lag.

The the other guys are cool. Some of them. But I don't need to see a Jordan 1 or four reviewed every week talking the same script and brick this resell that. I only care about that part to see how hard I may have to try on release day because I'll be competing against the Lawn Chair Mafia and all the little Timmy's and there mom's. 🤣
I have no clue who any of those guys are. I never even heard of the dude on here until this thread when people on here were clowning him. What it boils down to is if you getting YouTube checks you’re basically marketing for Nike and that’s part of the problem for those having a hard time copping releases they want. You not for the people if you making it harder for the people for your own financial gain. It doesn’t matter about the content or presentation: you’re marketing for a billion dollar company that really doesn’t need marketing for those truly interested in the shoes because we already know what we need to know.

I can’t name another place where complete strangers will help you try to get shoes at retail and even get them for you and won’t charge you anything extra. It’s really some good samaritans on here and I’ve been seeing it for years. Even years before I joined. That’s not really how the average person in society operates. If there’s something to gain most will gain it. There’s really some good on here and I haven’t seen anything like it anywhere else when it comes to sneakers. Ain’t no “oops” being thrown nowhere else without tax.
In my fu-shnickens/Das Efx voice:

Facts figgidy facts figgidy facts facts facts

And this is relevant because one of us is going to need an oop on these WC3s because they were a little harder to come by than we expected especially after the Fire Reds were so easy to get. I've hit so many stores looking for my double up @ retail and not a single pair in sight. My search did get me a Shaq Attaq OG in white for $58 that I lucked up on 😁. Not a WC3 or even close but I've been wanting these. Just not at retail of $180 and def not resell. Back in the day my parents could either get me the Shaq attack shoes and the Jurassic Park oversized T Rex with sounds and motion or the shaw track suit and the Jurassic Park oversized R Rex with sounds and motion.......long story short there's a picture of me in front of the Christmas tree with the Shaq track suit, some Payless work boots and my JP Trex. Had the biggest smile so inwas good. But I always wanted to circle back and get the Shaq Attacks. Mission complete.

.......and this is what NT is all about. Sneakers and disconnected tangents 🤣😁🤣

This is the official gif of this thread tbh
This is so true. Every page there's one person who just wanted to proudly show off the pair (or three 😁) they finally got and they walk into the middle of this dumpster fire. Just like Don Glover up top 😁🤣😁

size 13
LM4 StockX pair on floor - I believe this is Shock drop nike pair
LMN pair on box - just about perfect to me

I was checking my stockx pair with a black light etc just because its stockx and I wanted to make sure they were authentic. Interesting that the midsole thread in the toe glows on the LMN pair but not the LM4 pair from stockx. Other than that they are pretty consistant other than ep differences. The midsole glue is slightly messier on the LM4 pair too when you look with blacklight.
IMG_2414.JPG

IMG_2415.JPG
That bottom pair in the box 😍

1978S 1978S has been on NT since 2003 and he's a new guy?

Technically 2001, but who's keeping track. :lol:

Lmao that’s the problem with you new guys. You think subscribers, likes & followers alone equate to people caring in real life. That’s why you have celebrities & “influencers” with millions of followers that can’t even move 100K of a product. That’s also why dudes in here were clowning dude for only having 6 viewers (some said less) on live when he was showing this shoe lol. It’s a façade. Most of us on here were buying sneakers before we knew what an internet was. People making videos about shoes didn’t make anything better for us. It actually makes things worse. NikeTalk alone does more for the culture than any video ever could.

I'm most likely older & not "newer" to this than you. :lol:

Your problem is you're lumping people all together and that's just ignorant. Yes there's thousands of trash Shoetubers out there, but that doesn't mean every single one is trash. Two of them that you mentioned are actually older and very knowledgeable and are not like all these cookie cutter new jacks. You seem to have blinders on.

And regarding number of subscribers...so those people subscribe for what now? Because they actually don't care? Hell you even talking about? :smh: :lol:

That means NT does the most for the “culture”? That just means its a helpful community. Dawg social media, influencers, YTers, whether you like it or not they are doing the “most” for the culture, good and bad. NT a bunch of washed 30 year olds in ankle socks and joggers in 2023. Aint no one paying attention to us. :lol:

Also didn’t see a phone manufacturer discussion on the list of things I’d see in here, but this thread has been ALL over the place haha

I have no clue who any of those guys are. I never even heard of the dude on here until this thread when people on here were clowning him. What it boils down to is if you getting YouTube checks you’re basically marketing for Nike and that’s part of the problem for those having a hard time copping releases they want. You not for the people if you making it harder for the people for your own financial gain. It doesn’t matter about the content or presentation: you’re marketing for a billion dollar company that really doesn’t need marketing for those truly interested in the shoes because we already know what we need to know.
Trust me.....look at me:nerd:......trust me. MJO23DAN MJO23DAN is NOT the reason it is harder for anyone to cop kicks on release day. He is speaking to US and it ain't enough of US to cause that kind of a problem. If it were just US buying these sneakers we're after we'd ALL be happy because we'd ALL eat. If you're blaming him then also blame Ahmad Rashad and Scoop Jackson/Slam Magazine and Spike Lee/Mars Blackmon and hell, Bugs Bunny and Rosie O'Donnell for showcasing the first Brand Jordan release on her talk show. Blame the Nickelodeon show "My Brother and Me", blame the Fresh Prince, Blame class room pencil sharpeners for giving us our first place to flex our pick ups, blame....do you get it now? All of these people are doing what you claim MJO23DAN MJO23DAN is doing but what we don't get mad at them about.

This was always coming and we had no idea. Once social media hit and your Kanye's and Travis Scott's it's been over. If anybody mad it should be people like me who were in High School and college or young and broke from 2000 to 2012 when all this could be had for retail. Imagine watching on the side lines stacking your bread and when you finally can start buying more than just sleepers on sale StockX and GOAT enter the chat 🤣😁🤣.

Pair from Foot Locker arrived. LN4. Didn’t get thin EP, but happy to have a pair at retail.
B5E3D574-CB1E-469E-A378-D7CE203806FF.jpeg

WC3s have less padding than the Fire Red 3s, which made the WCs fit a bit looser for me. I’m disappointed because I thought they got the padding perfect on FR3s.

All of the 3s MJ wore on court for the Bulls. I need the Wizards PE in April to complete the set of every 3 he wore on an NBA court.
4D45EDEC-9E10-47D8-A83C-642F51CFAF6D.jpeg

Last edited:
That means NT does the most for the “culture”? That just means its a helpful community. Dawg social media, influencers, YTers, whether you like it or not they are doing the “most” for the culture, good and bad. NT a bunch of washed 30 year olds in ankle socks and joggers in 2023. Aint no one paying attention to us. :lol:
This is also facts figgidy facts figgidy facts facts facts 😢

The other MJ said it best:

"All I wanna say is they dont really care about us"

michael-jackson-mj.gif

. That’s why you have celebrities & “influencers” with millions of followers that can’t even move 100K of a product.

What? :lol:

Wheres your info to back this up? Influencers dont care about moving product thats 1, they care about getting paid to advertise said product. :lol: And if these companies are paying money out, then they def moving product. I got a ton of friends, anywhere from 10k to a million followers and theres money to be made at every level. A lot of em doing it full time, making good bank.

Sumn similar happened where I used Apple pay to checkout and order was canceled immediately thereafter. Emailed CS and they sent me a new push noti this am and am all set. Reach out and hopefully they get u squared up. GL
Oh damn thats dope they did that! I actually got it all squared. I guess after letting my bank know i authorized the purchase, the payment went through. The shoes should be arriving tomorrow!

Yes that’s exactly what it means. Social media and influencers only help the companies and resellers sell more. That doesn’t help the consumer at all. It honestly doesn’t bother me at all because I’ve never had a problem paying whatever for something I really wanted. I was paying $250+ in the early 2000’s just to have releases a week early to flex at school. But I do care about the people I see stressed out on here about missing on releases because they have family’s and other obligations and can’t afford to pay the new tax. That’s messed up. Especially when it doesn’t even have to be like that. And as for the washed 30 year old on here they’re not washed. That’s just them. They couldn’t dress in their 20’s or their teens I was here with them watching. Majority of NT’ers never could dress 😂

Nightwing is a real one too

But with that being said

Lmao Nightwing with his stupid, predictable cut away movie clips is the worst.. Dude has an extensive knowledge of sneakers yet puts out the silliest content ever to try and make his videos “funny” and somehow got his wife in on it as well. It’s so cringe since the dude is like 40 lol

Yes that’s exactly what it means. Social media and influencers only help the companies and resellers sell more. That doesn’t help the consumer at all. It honestly doesn’t bother me at all because I’ve never had a problem paying whatever for something I really wanted. I was paying $250+ in the early 2000’s just to have releases a week early to flex at school. But I do care about the people I see stressed out on here about missing on releases because they have family’s and other obligations and can’t afford to pay the new tax. That’s messed up. Especially when it doesn’t even have to be like that. And as for the washed 30 year old on here they’re not washed. That’s just them. They couldn’t dress in their 20’s or their teens I was here with them watching. Majority of NT’ers never could dress 😂

Ngl I aint even gonna read this all cause this bold print effin up my eyes, but the last part I wholeheartedly agree with. :lol:

Trust me.....look at me:nerd:......trust me. MJO23DAN MJO23DAN is NOT the reason it is harder for anyone to cop kicks on release day. He is speaking to US and it ain't enough of US to cause that kind of a problem. If it were just US buying these sneakers we're after we'd ALL be happy because we'd ALL eat. If you're blaming him then also blame Ahmad Rashad and Scoop Jackson/Slam Magazine and Spike Lee/Mars Blackmon and hell, Bugs Bunny and Rosie O'Donnell for showcasing the first Brand Jordan release on her talk show. Blame the Nickelodeon show "My Brother and Me", blame the Fresh Prince, Blame class room pencil sharpeners for giving us our first place to flex our pick ups, blame....do you get it now? All of these people are doing what you claim MJO23DAN MJO23DAN is doing but what we don't get mad at them about.

This was always coming and we had no idea. Once social media hit and your Kanye's and Travis Scott's it's been over. If anybody mad it should be people like me who were in High School and college or young and broke from 2000 to 2012 when all this could be had for retail. Imagine watching on the side lines stacking your bread and when you finally can start buying more than just sleepers on sale StockX and GOAT enter the chat 🤣😁🤣.
That honestly may be the intent because I really know nothing about the guy. But there’s no such thing as just talking to US when YouTube is open to any and everyone. That’s where a majority of resellers get their info and they don’t discriminate when it comes to content. The difference between YouTubers and NikeTalk is that most people won’t sit and read about something they don’t truly care about. They especially not reading through all the miscellaneous stuff. You also can’t blame those people you named because they never claimed to be a part of and for the culture. They did it for the money. Even Mj himself doesn’t care because it’s all about the money for him as well. For a lot of guys I see and have seen on here over the years they truly love these shoes. Even I don’t care that much. They’re just shoes to me. I buy em and wear them once or twice then on to something else. So I’m not speaking for myself personally I’m speaking up for those guys that truly love them. The guys that buy pairs just to look at 😂😂😂

People review everything nowadays, toys, cars, shoes, clothes, books, food etc.

Theres always people who do it tastefully and theres cornballs. In the sneaker world, theres FAR more cornballs.
Gotta know your audience though, and the sneaker world is heavily populated by cornballs.

Think about it. Weartesters was one of the first dudes out there who did performance reviews, basically taking over where kicksology left off. Since then, he’s basically had to pivot to the same old format of every other “shoetuber” out there. Biggest difference is, Weartesters actually knows his stuff, and he doesn’t shoot his videos inside of a little broom closet with the wall of clear shoe boxes behind him. It was the only way he was going to stay in the algorithm- it’s what these little kids wanna see.

Back
Top Bottom