Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I miss Shoezeum. He was a collector b4 all of the current madness, and was deeply knowledgeable. I wonder what happened to him. I know he sold most of his collection when the re-releases started getting more frequent as he could see the value going down with the pure volume. Last video of his I saw was about his DeLorean.
He was a little bizarre but he did know his stuff.

Anyways, what’s everyone’s top 5 CWs of the 3s? I can’t handle anymore Shoetuber talk and seeing all these folks being named and praised for talking about shoes like they’re heroes.

1) WC3
2) BC3
3) Cool Grey 3
4) TB3
5) Chlorophyll (I’ve got a weird love for these)
1. BC
2. Fire Red
3. DTRT
4. Mocha
5. WC
6. True Blue

I like the Particle Beige joints for women too. Unite/CHI weren’t too bad either.

No one give a damn about no Air Ships.
1678845676132.gif

I miss Shoezeum. He was a collector b4 all of the current madness, and was deeply knowledgeable. I wonder what happened to him. I know he sold most of his collection when the re-releases started getting more frequent as he could see the value going down with the pure volume. Last video of his I saw was about his DeLorean.

Shoezeum is still very active. He just dug through a basement with 35 yo kicks, never touched.

Top 5 burgers now huh? Alright fam ✌️

Offer is still on the table for anyone that wants to trade their size 11 for a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom