Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My SNKRS pair is out for delivery. It was in transit on Sunday according to FedEx app but they didn’t let me know they shipped until last night.

Nah, you might be confusing him with that clown Roszko

IDC if he's white. That's not what it's about.

Seth a real one, and a student of the game. I love that he'll make a video about some joints that are just his favorites, even tho he know the hypebeast kids won't mess with it. But he tries to educate these kids and talks about HISTORY. Not resale

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 12.46.53 AM.png

If I ever tuned in and he was looking at a StockX chart talking about "lunch money" and all that I'd unsub. He helps a lot doing other early reviews of non-Jordans, non-Yeezys, or "Bricks" and I buy a lot of Bricks that I just like the look of. If anything this dude is an asset
Seth is an interesting case since he is formally educated in design (he went to college and has a degree in it). The rest of the shoetubers are either hypebeasts, culture vultures, or content creators who turned their hobby into a job yet don’t have a formal education or work experience in the field so they just spout off the same sh*t in their reviews (I.e. “the greatest traction of all time”, “booty backstroke leather”, “Birds Eye view of the toe” and “these cleansed”, etc. etc.).

Seth is an interesting case since he is formally educated in design (he went to college and has a degree in it). The rest of the shoetubers are either hypebeasts, culture vultures, or content creators who turned their hobby into a job yet don’t have a formal education or work experience in the field so they just spout off the same sh*t in their reviews (I.e. “the greatest traction of all time”, “booty backstroke leather”, “Birds Eye view of the toe” and “these cleansed”, etc. etc.).
Seth designed the Mr. Peanut’s shoe. 😆

🍆🥜

Dope pair...LN3 GANG! 😂😎

I agree with you on sizing. I think it just comes down to how you want these to fit. Some like a really snug fit that to other people would feel too tight. I used to be anti snug fit until I downsized my collection drastically (over 200 to under 35) and started actually wearing my shoes frequently enough to break them in since less was in the rotation. I noticed that my usual TTS 11 would feel too big on some of my broken in pairs. So depending on how often I plan on wearing a shoe I might shoot for a 10.5 if the build allows for it which it does in the new 3s.

Thank you, sir!

I agree on different people liking different fits. Even broken in, there's no way I could've sized down. And I have an average sized foot. I put these sole to sole with my beater Katrinas and the outsoles are the exact same size. But this is also exactly why a few of us preach to NEVER take sizing advice on here. I think a lot of people mistake these fitting a bit looser because of the thinner ankle padding for "running big." Saw it in the Penny 1 thread as well. That model has always had issues with heel slip, and folks were saying they ran big because of it. Just weird little differences from shoe to shoe.

Android phones are so cluttered by confusing software and nonexistent ecosystem where there is no type of cohesion, even within a singular brand. I **** with Apple because I know the exact experience and expectations between products that I buy. I'm not a child; I don't need to customize widgets and theme my keyboard, let alone have some 100x zoom gimmick. My iPhone syncs flawlessly between my MacBook, apple tv, AirPods, and homepods without unnecessary manual intervention. Hell, don't get me started on Android Auto vs CarPlay, lol. For anyone still defending the childish eyesore that is Android, please elaborate on a scenario where it does anything close to this, let alone better than an Apple product.
Thank you

Apple >>>> android

Also been **** near 15 pages since yesterday

Thanks for the shipping update. I was just asking myself if you had received your pair.
It’s happened a few times. They’ve sent shipping notifications a day or two after fed ex received the packages and there was even a time that it was out for delivery when I got my notification. JD Sports is still prepping my pair.

Android phones are so cluttered by confusing software and nonexistent ecosystem where there is no type of cohesion, even within a singular brand. I **** with Apple because I know the exact experience and expectations between products that I buy. I'm not a child; I don't need to customize widgets and theme my keyboard, let alone have some 100x zoom gimmick. My iPhone syncs flawlessly between my MacBook, apple tv, AirPods, and homepods without unnecessary manual intervention. Hell, don't get me started on Android Auto vs CarPlay, lol. For anyone still defending the childish eyesore that is Android, please elaborate on a scenario where it does anything close to this, let alone better than an Apple product.
This is a very outdated take. Samsung's aren't the only android phones. Pixels, Sony's etc have no bloat ware at all. I understand why iPhones are popular, the ease of use, streamlined exo system, and generally bug free experience make them pleasant for most. With that being said Androids are literally like having a little computer in your hands. Also, most of the " innovation" that apple has displayed since Jobs passed can be greatly attributed to them stealing features from Android and Android phones. Bother operating systems have their place tho.

Agreed. Nightwing keeps it totally honest and real and only mentions resale when he mentions that he bought them for resale in order to review. NW lived and first hand experienced the OG Jordans and Golden Era of Nike Basketball, which is something that can't be beaten
Problem is Nightwings delivery is corny AF. Nobody wants to see the same cutaways to movie clips all the time.

Dude is like 40 and using clips of minions in his videos lol

Back
Top Bottom