Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Thanks for the shipping update. I was just asking myself if you had received your pair.
Oh…I’m sorry I gave a serious reply to this if it was indeed a troll post. I hadn’t seen anyone posting about getting their release day pairs from SNKRS yet. Plus I haven’t had my coffee yet (just got my cup now) so if you weren’t being a douche, thank you. If you WERE…way to be a ****.

Seth is an interesting case since he is formally educated in design (he went to college and has a degree in it). The rest of the shoetubers are either hypebeasts, culture vultures, or content creators who turned their hobby into a job yet don’t have a formal education or work experience in the field so they just spout off the same sh*t in their reviews (I.e. “the greatest traction of all time”, “booty backstroke leather”, “Birds Eye view of the toe” and “these cleansed”, etc. etc.).

This too. He knows what he’s talking about. He was the only one able to give a cogent review on the AM Scorpions before I bought them this past year. Other shoetubers skipped them because they was “bricks” / not hype but he copped them because of the crazy design. That’s what I was interested in too

He’s no vulture. And I understand that people might not like that there’s dudes who been doing this longer, and got more experience reviewing sneakers, but when these suburban kids come in the game they gravitate toward this “safe” Opie Taylor looking Seth Fowler guy, who look like them. That’s def part of the reason he got to a million subs so quick and other (non white) dudes who been grinding a decade can’t hit 100k. It ain’t fair. But I like that he’s taking these suburban kids to school and utilizing that clout for good, and to push “the culture” forward in a positive way.

Sneaker-game Eminem

Finally got my pair today. No glue stains or mismatched elephant print, but the appearance of the leather on each toe box is very different. One is clearly tumbled while the other is very smooth. Similar thing happened with my Royal 1s. Not the end of the world but very annoying.

AC391121-9F20-4588-95D0-E191A9EE70C3.png My motivation lets get these ****

you really don't like that dude

I think it’s more that he tries to be a gatekeeper for the ShoeTube crowd while doing corny sh*t himself.. He is very knowledgeable about sneakers but I can’t stand that kind of pretentiousness when he himself is technically an influencer.

Back
Top Bottom