Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I get all the AMM slander but to say they sit if they were GR is brain dead. I prefer og colorways myself but if you also saying TB & FR over AMM, get your head checked out son…nothing do with hype you just ain’t “cultured”

Fr, they say AMM III would sit but the Muslin's are honestly a lesser III with similar style cues and they sold out quick :rofl: people love talking in hyperbole.

The shoes in the 2nd photo I posted are from the same box.

The shoes in the first photo I posted are the right side shoe from different boxes.

Coming back to what you said, what makes the right shoe look terrible?
I am aware that they most likely came from the same box. The photo I specially quoted has a left and right shoe.

Yes, the 1st photo you posted were 2 rights.

Can you post how the bulkier pair looks?

I get all the AMM slander but to say they sit if they were GR is brain dead. I prefer og colorways myself but if you also saying TB & FR over AMM, get your head checked out son…nothing do with hype you just ain’t “cultured”
They would sit. Everyone knows this. There's nothing special about them outside of materials. They wouldn't have had those materials as a GR. Hype, limited, collab, value is what moves yall. It's apparent. It is what it is.

Agree to disagree, I’ve had a couple ‘01 tb’s and they never cracked, you’re probably thinking of the ‘11’s. And the shape was way better on those than the 16’s for sure. Are you saying ‘01 blk/cem 3’s are worse than the ‘18’s? Cuz that’s what you’re basically saying.

I really tried to like the 16 tb’s but it just looked terrible all around next to my ‘11’s. That combined with I think $220 msrp, I could not justify keeping it. I’m sure there are many that are happy with their pairs but to me they were one of the worst retros ever made by jb.

I'm definitely not thinking of the 2011 pair. Never even had them because the only thing they "corrected" was to cut the blue on the instep back. Bought 2 pairs of 2001 True Blues from FNL on release day. Took a pair on vacation with me the next week. Got back to the hotel after 3 hours of walking around and the blue on the instep (where it shouldn't have been to begin with) was already cracking. Only got worse the more I wore them.

And I'm not "basically saying" anything. 2001 black/cements were about as accurate as they could be at the time, and they didn't have the cracking issues the True Blues suffered from. If the 2001 True Blues had been accurate to the OG's color blocking then I might have a different opinion, but they're not so I don't.

the-simpsons-bart-simpson.gif

They would sit. Everyone knows this. There's nothing special about them outside of materials. They wouldn't have had those materials as a GR. Hype, limited, collab, value is what moves yall. It's apparent. It is what it is.
Fr, they say AMM III would sit but the Muslin's are honestly a lesser III with similar style cues and they sold out quick :rofl: people love talking in hyperbole.

THIS.

To each their own, but they are 🗑 imo. They look dingy asf. Very underwhelming. I'm not moved by hype or limited. I like what is,aesthetically pleasing to me and AMMs ain't it. Reimagineds take a massive rhinoceros 💩 on AMMs all day and it ain't close. The game is hype driven these days. :smh:
You honestly don’t think that the quality and materials are A1 though? There are few retros that match AMM 3s in terms of materials and quality, IMHO.

AMM's quality is a fraction better if that. No JB shoe really is using that high grade of materials.

Let's stop acting like we're getting Italian leather on these shoes.

The AMM quality is why I rank them so high and they are comfortable as hell compared to others. Most of the recent 3 rereleases like FR, CG and others I could care less for because the first release of those they were all ***. Terrible shape, paint chipping, etc put a bad taste in my mouth for all those releases from 06-08.

The flip 3s were one of my favorite from a quality standpoint too, but the paint chipping on those was one of the worst. Need to rock AMMs to appreciate them, doubt they would sit if a GR..
One thing that I absolutely hate about AMM3s is that they set such a high standard for retros that just hasn’t been matched.

Like why aren’t all 3s produced with the quality and materials of AMM3? It’s not like their retail price was significantly more than what we’re paying.

I am aware that they most likely came from the same box. The photo I specially quoted has a left and right shoe.

Yes, the 1st photo you posted were 2 rights.

Can you post how the bulkier pair looks?
Here’s the bulkier pair (left and right shoe). Elephant print cut badly imo.

Last edited:
I do think AMM’s need to be owned and worn to be truly appreciated…

I say that knowing that 99% of the time when people say that , I’m like… why… in person the shoes are exactly what I thought they were online lol.

But I think these do fall into that 1% where if you don’t get it, you probably will once they’re on feet. Then again this is an OG colorway thread, not surprised AMMs are catching strays.
I disagree with shoes being exactly as you see them online. Some pics can make a shoe look better while others don’t do all details justice. I recently experienced this with the Shelflife 2s. Shoe had much more detail and higher quality material than I could see in pics.

Back
Top Bottom