Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Are you married? Lol

As soon as I get home or wake up the next day my wife tells me all this **** whether I wanna hear it or not. You thought I was like duke from I Love You Man showing up to girls night with milkshakes? :lol:
Lol I am not but my gf also doesn’t do girls night at home (thoughts & prayers to dudes who have to host at their spot haha).

Great movie though, I haven’t seen that in a hot min lol

I know you ain't but this is the EXACT thing I pictured :lol:
Someone edit a NT hat on this for me :rofl:

614694FD-41DC-41FA-A6FC-B7FDA2A65224.jpeg

Don't agree with this at all. 01 weren't even remotely close to accurate and the paint cracked off the midsole after like 3 wears. Only thing that pair had going for it was that it was the first "True Blue" to retro, so people just grabbed them blindly (myself included). 16's get an unfair bad rap.
16s were rough but it’s wild that people would put a Jumpman TB3 over them, especially with paint cracking issues like you said.

You got cats in here putting AMMs over BC3 & WC3, knowing damn well if AMMs were GR, they'd still be sitting. If that ain't the definition of hypebeast, idk what is. AMMs are literally nothing special other than they're a collab, Limited and go for a lotta money. 🗑
I can understand not liking the cw but you have to admit quality and materials of AMMs was out of this world though.

One of the few pairs I’ve ever doubled up on at resale.

1AB8A80C-036E-4CFD-B6FB-62B0AC8AB1DB.jpeg

16s were rough but it’s wild that people would put a Jumpman TB3 over them, especially with paint cracking issues like you said.

I totally get some of the gripes. The shape is what it is. It's what we got at the time. EP is definitely out of whack, but again, it's how they were produced at the time. But on the positive side, we got NA on them, we finally got the correct red tongue, and they finally fixed the paint cracking issue. They were one of the more comfortable retro 3's for me. I've beat the hell outta mine, and they still basically look new.

You got cats in here putting AMMs over BC3 & WC3, knowing damn well if AMMs were GR, they'd still be sitting. If that ain't the definition of hypebeast, idk what is. AMMs are literally nothing special other than they're a collab, Limited and go for a lotta money. 🗑

Putting AMM's over OG's is a little wild.

However putting AMM's over the actual RETROS that have come out over the years? As crazy as it sounds I ain't mad at that take.

AMM's are so damn clean, smooth, and simple. That's what makes them great. Can literally wear them with anything. They're timeless.

And the fact that they chose to not even bother with the terrible elephant print we've been getting makes them that much better. :pimp:

AMA are horrendous IMO, but to each their own. I like the oG colorways. Cool Grey if I HAD to pick a non-OG.

Not a AMA 3 fan either, watched it all from the sidelines and didn't really get it.

2007 CG3 is actually the last 3 I wore.... 3's have never smacked me around in terms of love but the OG's as of late have been really nice.

I do think AMM’s need to be owned and worn to be truly appreciated…

I say that knowing that 99% of the time when people say that , I’m like… why… in person the shoes are exactly what I thought they were online lol.

But I think these do fall into that 1% where if you don’t get it, you probably will once they’re on feet. Then again this is an OG colorway thread, not surprised AMMs are catching strays.

AMA are horrendous IMO, but to each their own. I like the oG colorways. Cool Grey if I HAD to pick a non-OG.

If Cool Greys didn't have the trash thick elephant print, a Jumpman, and the unnecessary yellow and red added, they'd be fine. :lol: Anytime you add McDonald's colors it's rarely a W.

Cool Grey 3's, Doernbecher 3's, and a host of others is what I picture Jesse and his boys from Breaking Bad wearing. Ol meth-head colorways. :lol:

Nobody putting AMM's over BC 3 & WC3 you moving the goalposts :lol:

People putting AMM's 3's over FR 3's that's all :lol:

Don't agree with this at all. 01 weren't even remotely close to accurate and the paint cracked off the midsole after like 3 wears. Only thing that pair had going for it was that it was the first "True Blue" to retro, so people just grabbed them blindly (myself included). 16's get an unfair bad rap.
Agree to disagree, I’ve had a couple ‘01 tb’s and they never cracked, you’re probably thinking of the ‘11’s. And the shape was way better on those than the 16’s for sure. Are you saying ‘01 blk/cem 3’s are worse than the ‘18’s? Cuz that’s what you’re basically saying.

I really tried to like the 16 tb’s but it just looked terrible all around next to my ‘11’s. That combined with I think $220 msrp, I could not justify keeping it. I’m sure there are many that are happy with their pairs but to me they were one of the worst retros ever made by jb.

The AMM quality is why I rank them so high and they are comfortable as hell compared to others. Most of the recent 3 rereleases like FR, CG and others I could care less for because the first release of those they were all ***. Terrible shape, paint chipping, etc put a bad taste in my mouth for all those releases from 06-08.

The flip 3s were one of my favorite from a quality standpoint too, but the paint chipping on those was one of the worst. Need to rock AMMs to appreciate them, doubt they would sit if a GR..

I can understand not liking the cw but you have to admit quality and materials of AMMs was out of this world though.

One of the few pairs I’ve ever doubled up on at resale.

1AB8A80C-036E-4CFD-B6FB-62B0AC8AB1DB.jpeg
To each their own, but they are 🗑 imo. They look dingy asf. Very underwhelming. I'm not moved by hype or limited. I like what is,aesthetically pleasing to me and AMMs ain't it. Reimagineds take a massive rhinoceros 💩 on AMMs all day and it ain't close. The game is hype driven these days. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom