Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Still confused on how this thread became the shoetuber hating thread

It’s still cringey to see dudes just gossiping talking trash about dudes making a living or enjoying the hobby in a style you don’t particularly like.. some of y’all sounding about as bad as my wife’s friend group talkin **** about their friends at “girls night” :smh:
They’re not lying though

Elephant print and height looks best on the slimmer looking pair.

07AA8F1A-033D-437F-B3F8-17DAE9504A2F.jpeg
Elephant print and height doesn’t matter when the overall shape of the shoe is jacked up.

The shoe on the left hand side is pristine while the shoe on the right looks absolutely terrible.

Nobody putting AMM's over BC 3 & WC3 you moving the goalposts :lol:

People putting AMM's 3's over FR 3's that's all :lol:
Go back and look over the last few pages. There were several ppl who posted their rankings lists with AMMs at #1. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if we being 💯, it's clear clear hype has taken over cats' souls. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Elephant print and height doesn’t matter when the overall shape of the shoe is jacked up.

The shoe on the left hand side is pristine while the shoe on the right looks absolutely terrible.
The shoes in the 2nd photo I posted are from the same box.

The shoes in the first photo I posted are the right side shoe from different boxes.

Coming back to what you said, what makes the right shoe look terrible?

Agree to disagree, I’ve had a couple ‘01 tb’s and they never cracked, you’re probably thinking of the ‘11’s. And the shape was way better on those than the 16’s for sure. Are you saying ‘01 blk/cem 3’s are worse than the ‘18’s? Cuz that’s what you’re basically saying.

I really tried to like the 16 tb’s but it just looked terrible all around next to my ‘11’s. That combined with I think $220 msrp, I could not justify keeping it. I’m sure there are many that are happy with their pairs but to me they were one of the worst retros ever made by jb.
Screenshot_20221025_012527.jpg
Screenshot_20221025_012514.jpg

These are my personal pairs. '01s on top, '18s on bottom.

I get all the AMM slander but to say they sit if they were GR is brain dead. I prefer og colorways myself but if you also saying TB & FR over AMM, get your head checked out son…nothing to do with hype you just ain’t “cultured”

The quilted satin lining are for the folks who enjoy the finer things in life. Looks like some people prefer using leaves than toilet paper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom