Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I just tripled up. All pairs via ebay so I could see what I was getting. Sold my fat-print Footlocker pair. More expensive but on this one I just don’t care. Favorite shoe ever along with Concords.
Is it true that many sellers on EBay are posting pics of good looking pairs but then sending their ugly pairs to the buyer?

Is it true that many sellers on EBay are posting pics of good looking pairs but then sending their ugly pairs to the buyer?
I haven’t ran into this issue. You do have to be careful when the seller has multiple pairs. They will take pics of the best looking pair and use it for all of their listings. When in doubt, I ask for more pics.

Got my first pair in today via eBay. Finally the 30-plus yr wait is over. Wore them all day today and will continue to wear them frequently. Went down from my usual 11 to 10.5. Fits perfectly but my feet are on the narrow side. I didn’t follow NT sizing advice in deciding to go down, I followed my own experience with the Fire Reds and even the AMMs. My sz11 FRs are perfectly OK but they have extra space lengthwise I don’t need whatsoever.
Looking down at my feet and seeing these is something special. My favorite model/colorway of all time along with Concords.
Let’s see ‘em, boi!

Very happy for you. I know how badly you wanted these a particular way. Spare no expense to get what you want. You only live once and each day is never promised. 🙏

I have a feeling you’re not done adding pairs. :lol:

Just got a chance to inspect my pair. Everything else is great on them, but on the right sneaker the “Nike Air” is placed to the left. It’s a bit annoying, but I don’t know that I’m that bothered. Obviously the QC isn’t the best on these. I don’t have a problem with the EP or the cut. Eh, it is what it is. Good ol’ Nike QC…am I right? Haha.

Attachments

• FF11A729-29DB-470C-AF0B-E8BC7C69F426.jpeg
    FF11A729-29DB-470C-AF0B-E8BC7C69F426.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 44E74E98-CC70-40BA-BB9D-500B458715AB.jpeg
    44E74E98-CC70-40BA-BB9D-500B458715AB.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 173
Those are two separate issues lol tagging your own pics and sending something else isn’t fixed by the seller tagging. Cmon now!
You either didn’t understand my post or you didn’t understand the post I replied to

I was referring to tagging pics we posted online so someone else couldn’t use them in their ebay listing etc etc

In other words they cant show pictures of one shoe and send you another shoe if they don’t have pics of a shoe they dont have

Thats why I said back in the day because reselling shoes wasn’t an international phenomenon “back in the day” and pictures of shoes weren’t plentiful back in the day

Just got a chance to inspect my pair. Everything else is great on them, but on the right sneaker the “Nike Air” is placed to the left. It’s a bit annoying, but I don’t know that I’m that bothered. Obviously the QC isn’t the best on these. I don’t have a problem with the EP or the cut. Eh, it is what it is. Good ol’ Nike QC…am I right? Haha.
At retail nothing major.

At current resell prices nothing major as well.

If these were purchased at $500+ then I would be annoyed.

Well, I managed to get a pair of Lost and Founds at retail, but nothing for these. Didn’t even have in-store raffles around my way. The idea of “easy” is very different for those who live in big cities compared to people who live in smaller cities or outside of the US.

My idea of easy is what you saw with the FR3s, the playoff 13s and every holiday 11

At retail nothing major.

At current resell prices nothing major as well.

If these were purchased at $500+ then I would be annoyed.
Exactly. At this point, we kind of know what to expect sadly. I mean, we all wish for “the perfect pair” but anymore that’s less and less common. But I like the shoe. These were a grail shoe that I thought were going to be MUCH harder to grab, everything else looks good so I can chalk that up as a mild hinderance.

Back
Top Bottom