Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

You either didn’t understand my post or you didn’t understand the post I replied to

I was referring to tagging pics we posted online so someone else couldn’t use them in their ebay listing etc etc

In other words they cant show pictures of one shoe and send you another shoe if they don’t have pics of a shoe they dont have

Thats why I said back in the day because reselling shoes wasn’t an international phenomenon “back in the day” and pictures of shoes weren’t plentiful back in the day
That’s wholly irrelevant to the bait and switch though. And guys were still pulling the bait and switch with their own pics 15 years ago.

Bottom line is buying anything online caring about what the EP or shoe itself looks like is a losing game.

At retail nothing major.

At current resell prices nothing major as well.

If these were purchased at $500+ then I would be annoyed.
Took the little one to the aquarium up in Chicago yesterday and wore these all day. Surprisingly comfortable with the amount of walking we did. Did get a little achy towards the end of the day on the arch part but that’s more so because I’m flat footed :lol:
I always had the arch ache on Foams, ever since the ‘97s

Damn my JD got a size 8 sitting on display :lol:

Anyone that size miss out?

491CD121-BF9F-455F-A839-703C4674DCB5.jpeg

Last edited:
Elephant print rand too high.
DD3F8F4B-0A31-4EC2-A820-00FBA4053A65.jpeg
Hey!.....Guys!......Hey guys!...... somebody look at this☝️.......Y'all see how happy and content they look in this picture ☝️? Elephant print on they pair is as high as an elephant's booty shoot and guess what🤷🏿‍♂️? They don't even care. Don't even care. Just happy to be alive with Jordans on they feet. And y'all out here thinkin' y'all deserve better than THEE Michael Jeffrey Jordan and THEE Mars Blackmon? NT PLEASE! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Screenshot_20230319_165059_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230319_164828_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230319_165044_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230319_165006_Chrome.jpg

That’s wholly irrelevant to the bait and switch though. And guys were still pulling the bait and switch with their own pics 15 years ago.

Bottom line is buying anything online caring about what the EP or shoe itself looks like is a losing game.
But if that matters to you it's worth the effort though no? If you want just want a pair any aftermarket will do. But if you want the best looking pair you can find eBay and FB Marketplace are the way to go.

Hey!.....Guys!......Hey guys!...... somebody look at this☝️.......Y'all see how happy and content they look in this picture ☝️? Elephant print on they pair is as high as an elephant's booty shoot and guess what🤷🏿‍♂️? They don't even care. Don't even care. Just happy to be alive with Jordans on they feet. And y'all out here thinkin' y'all deserve better than THEE Michael Jeffrey Jordan and THEE Mars Blackmon? NT PLEASE! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I would not care either if I was making even their money in 1988.

But do you mean going back in the direction of the bulbous toe boxes we been seeing?? Because from what I can see these are super close to OG shape
No to bulbous toeboxes.

I attempted to highlight the section that needs slight revamping. Only a little bit off but it throws off the silhouette just slightly

F59EC1EF-F3CF-4ACB-8F70-F9F82868B798.jpeg

Guarantee you MJ threw them 💩s in the trash once they shot the final take

What are you even talking about? Utter nonsense.
I message the seller to confirm the pictured pair is the exact pair they’re going to send me. If yes, I buy. If no, I don’t.
And if someone shipped you a different pair and you have it on the record they said otherwise, then you have a case

What are you even talking about? Utter nonsense.
I message the seller to confirm the pictured pair is the exact pair they’re going to send me. If yes, I buy. If no, I don’t.
And if someone shipped you a different pair and you have it on the record they said otherwise, then you have a case
I literally check for certain characteristics of the pair I buy and make sure they match when I get them.

Back
Top Bottom