Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

We've created a monster 🤣... here you go ya' heathens

20230319_115438.jpg

20230319_114128.jpg

doublemesh96 doublemesh96

The example I was trying to point out is a little more clearer in these side by side photos. And turns out the mold is good (right foot shoe proves that) so I was wrong about the mold needing a revamp. For this scenario it’s just the inconsistency of the person who assembled the other left foot shoe who is the cause of the issue at hand, so QC should focus on assembling the shoes to the proper specs.

Right shoe factory did a phenomenal job here.

Left shoe factory dropped the ball when attaching the upper to the midsole, causing the toebox to look odd.

Left shoe factory,
1679273933344.gif

Last edited:
doublemesh96 doublemesh96

The example I was trying to point out is a little more clearer in these side by side photos. And turns out the mold is good (right foot shoe proves that) so I was wrong about the mold needing a revamp. For this scenario it’s just the inconsistency of the person who assembled the other left foot shoe who is the cause of the issue at hand, so QC should focus on assembling the shoes to the proper specs.

Right shoe factory did a phenomenal job here.

Left shoe factory dropped the ball when attaching the upper to the midsole, causing the toebox to look odd.

Left shoe factory,
1679273933344.gif

Was confused for a bit, but now I see what you were talking about.

PayPal cases cause the print looks slightly off from what was pictured on a pair that passes authentication? Good luck with that. Even if you’re successful you’re jumping through case hoops and shipping, months to get nothing but your money back.

Not sure what was so confusing though… dudes get a rack of pairs and take a pic, your pair you buy may not match exactly. This has been going on forever, it’s not a new thing. Protecting your pairs with tagged pics only helped dudes who had no pairs on stuff that wasn’t recent drops. Still plenty of sellers not showing you EXACTLY what you’re getting and very little you can do about it if you care about tiny details.

THIS!!! I was trying to figure out what angle he was insinuating. How can you go wrong with ebays buyers protection policy.

This was recently...

The shoe had no signs of damage. I used twice, the shoe started seperating... Opened a case and ebay sided with me... No way I was gonna get stuck with a shoe that had defects.

So to say "it's a losing game", especially with ebay, I strongly disagree...
Screenshot_20230319_174308_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230319_174300_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20230319_174446_eBay.jpg

First of all, I don’t buy from sellers with multiple pairs listed, for this very reason.
Second of all, I only buy anything with my credit card. So yes, you can believe that if I have a record of a conversation where the seller supplies me photos and claims that is the item for sale, then ships me a different item, then I will have no problem disputing that charge.
But I haven’t had an issue yet buying from sellers who I message with first and who confirm we’re both talking about the same item.

First of all, I don’t buy from sellers with multiple pairs listed, for this very reason.
Second of all, I only buy anything with my credit card. So yes, you can believe that if I have a record of a conversation where the seller supplies me photos and claims that is the item for sale, then ships me a different item, then I will have no problem disputing that charge.
But I haven’t had an issue yet buying from sellers who I message with first and who confirm we’re both talking about the same item.

All of this!!!

Damn, I was banking on my ftl pair to be perfect since my other SNKRS pair is bad qc in 8.5. I have a pretty nice qc one in a size 9 but it definitely fits a little big. Idk wtf to do, but probably gonna keep the 8.5. Hate that one side ep is thicker than the other side.

Damn, I was banking on my ftl pair to be perfect since my other SNKRS pair is bad qc in 8.5. I have a pretty nice qc one in a size 9 but it definitely fits a little big. Idk wtf to do, but probably gonna keep the 8.5. Hate that one side ep is thicker than the other side.

Let me know if you decide to unload the size 9.

Solo pic is the 8.5. Right side EP is so thick compared to the other side. Size 9 in the other photo for comparison. Guess I’ll try em both on again and see if I can get away with the 9. Not trying to look like I’m wearing boats on my feet though.

Attachments

• 520DD546-C695-440D-A711-686417577305.jpeg
    520DD546-C695-440D-A711-686417577305.jpeg
    339.5 KB · Views: 207
  • C3B36667-2F2C-4C50-837C-610194746796.jpeg
    C3B36667-2F2C-4C50-837C-610194746796.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 116C8B5C-EB66-4D49-990D-FE49C9FD30DA.jpeg
    116C8B5C-EB66-4D49-990D-FE49C9FD30DA.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 81
Let’s see ‘em, boi!

Very happy for you. I know how badly you wanted these a particular way. Spare no expense to get what you want. You only live once and each day is never promised. 🙏

I have a feeling you’re not done adding pairs. :lol:

Thanks dude. I’m loving it right now. Two more pairs inbound. That’ll do it for me, most likely.
196F2FF5-B197-4CAB-9161-DEEC71BE08D9.jpeg

Really glad that the resell on these aren't that high (well, at least here in the PH). I'll be able to save up for a pair soon

Back
Top Bottom