Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

eBay pair touched down, overall pretty happy with these
F4E3A9D4-376E-4F9F-9E54-3DEB2D204803.jpeg

20230320_124409.jpg

Today's WHERE....undsd , only issue I have is the toe seems to be getting a bit "bananish" once you wear and the creases start showing , I think these might be the first pair of kicks I try force shields on and no they do not fit big TTS is perfectly fine ....either way they still look and feel great !
Thats what I noticed too. I guess its good to use the shoes inserts or extenders to hold the shape after wearing. It takes more effort to make the sneaker look as good as possible over time if its worn more.

Wolfpack was so weak man :smh:

20230320_124409.jpg

Today's WHERE....undsd , only issue I have is the toe seems to be getting a bit "bananish" once you wear and the creases start showing , I think these might be the first pair of kicks I try force shields on and no they do not fit big TTS is perfectly fine ....either way they still look and feel great !
That being said I do wonder if those that went .5 down will have the same experience you're having shape wise. With my fire reds I got my TTS 11 and .5 down to the 10.5. 10.5 looked the best on foot and over time. Way less creasing and the creasing that happens didn't look as bad.

It's possible. The seller I bought my pair from had an immaculate pair posted. Plenty of pictures, even the confirmation from Sneakers for the EA purchase. Price was right compared to others, so I pulled the trigger. A few days later I go back into Ebay to see what sellers are posting and for what price. I stumble on the same seller with a different size for sale but the same pictures he had when I bought my pair. The only difference is the size on the box was 8.5 which he advertised, and the confirmation from sneakers for an 8.5. Then I see another size 8 (which is what I bought), all the same pictures. Even the sneakers app purchase confirmation date. Now I'm getting shook because I don't know what the hell this dude is doing. I took screenshots of the listing before I bought it, so I was prepared to file a dispute if I didn't get what was advertised. At this point it went through authentication from Ebay, so my concern wasn't if they were real or not, but if I would get the kicks advertised or mixed matched pair. When they came I was relieved to see they were in fact the advertised pair. Either he hit the trifecta and all 3 pairs were exceptional and identical. Or he was too lazy to take pics of all 3. Either way I don't know what the other buyers are going to get, but my pair is flawless.
I think we have to remember that alot of these people that are reselling are not engaged in this the same way we are. They don't know and don't care about any QC issues as they have legit pairs and that's all that matters to them. I've sold on ebay and used the same picture for multiple pairs of the same shoe. Not out of laziness or trying to get over on anybody. It just didn't cross my mind to even take multiple pics because it was the same shoe and none were defective. If a pair was defective or had a significant difference that I was aware of I'd definitely give it a separate listing and note the difference. And I always say to ask me for more pics if you need them in the listing description. I'll send as many pictures and data as a buyer needs in order to feel comfortable. I'm not a reseller, I just sell from my collection or flip finds occasionally. So when I list I always think from a buyers perspective. Not taking up for resellers but we know most aren't actually a fan of sneakers like we are so I doublt they know or even care to learn what we know. Maybe the guy you bought from is playing games and maybe he's just using the best pics for shoes that he believes are all identical. This amount of detail doesn't matter for 99% of sneakers and doesn't matter to 99% of sneaker buyers. It matters to US though and that does means something.

I used to see it as an option at the checkout screen but I only see regular Paypal and Paypal Credit
When you click PayPal it will take you to your account and you'll have the pay in 4 option there. Just did it for a rare vinyl record a week ago. I like the added layer of protection. If something happens en route or in don't get what I paid for I haven't already paid the full amount and I have PayPal on the case with even more incentive to resolve because they haven't got all they paper yet.

I think it’s a mark from a maker. I tried to scratch it but that didn’t work.
You can use alcohol but be very very careful. Very very careful. Dilute it if you have to. I've done it before and it worked. But I've been too quick and too reckless and wiped all the color off the spot I was trying to clean 🤦🏿‍♂️

When you click PayPal it will take you to your account and you'll have the pay in 4 option there. Just did it for a rare vinyl record a week ago. I like the added layer of protection. If something happens en route or in don't get what I paid for I haven't already paid the full amount and I have PayPal on the case with even more incentive to resolve because they haven't got all they paper yet.

Appreciate it. I guess they just changed the process of getting there. Thanks.

I think we have to remember that alot of these people that are reselling are not engaged in this the same way we are. They don't know and don't care about any QC issues as they have legit pairs and that's all that matters to them. I've sold on ebay and used the same picture for multiple pairs of the same shoe. Not out of laziness or trying to get over on anybody. It just didn't cross my mind to even take multiple pics because it was the same shoe and none were defective. If a pair was defective or had a significant difference that I was aware of I'd definitely give it a separate listing and note the difference. And I always say to ask me for more pics if you need them in the listing description. I'll send as many pictures and data as a buyer needs in order to feel comfortable. I'm not a reseller, I just sell from my collection or flip finds occasionally. So when I list I always think from a buyers perspective. Not taking up for resellers but we know most aren't actually a fan of sneakers like we are so I doublt they know or even care to learn what we know. Maybe the guy you bought from is playing games and maybe he's just using the best pics for shoes that he believes are all identical. This amount of detail doesn't matter for 99% of sneakers and doesn't matter to 99% of sneaker buyers. It matters to US though and that does means something.
And if someone listed multiple pairs and you got an authentic and verified pair from eBay and didn’t like the print or think it didn’t quite match the listed photo… I find it hard to believe they’re helping you. That’s just how it’s going to be on any shoe with print like this.

Which is why I’m still scratching my head about the ”good old days” of eBay and tagging photos. People brought it up and it in no way helps with this scenario. So glad I looked at both my pairs in person and didn’t get burned for $275+

And if someone listed multiple pairs and you got an authentic and verified pair from eBay and didn’t like the print or think it didn’t quite match the listed photo… I find it hard to believe they’re helping you. That’s just how it’s going to be on any shoe with print like this.

Which is why I’m still scratching my head about the ”good old days” of eBay and tagging photos. People brought it up and it in no way helps with this scenario. So glad I looked at both my pairs in person and didn’t get burned for $275+
That's why I'm glad I was able to swap my retail pair for someone else's retail. And the size that I wanted locally. I could inspect and reject in real time if I didn't like it.

Although I think whether tagging pics would be helpful depends on what kind of customer service representative you get. I've gotten some really helpful customer service reps both at eBay and at the authentication service which has separate customer service teams. I think it would be worth that shot at the very least if you didn't like what you got and thought you might have gotten the swapped out pair.

I think eBay is still a bit more incentivized to resolve it for you being newer to sneakers authentication. Worst case scenario you might get a discount code or partial refund. None of them are perfect but for me it goes eBay, goat, stockX from a buying perspective. Seller wants to keep their five-star rating, eBay is always customer biased, and the authentication service wants to keep their record clean so you got multiple people you can go to for some kind of resolution. Not so when it comes to GOAT and StockX.

Just bit the bullet and ordered a pair from eBay. Seller accepted my offer of $270 which ended up being $310 after tax and shipping. I figured that's about where prices will hover around for the foreseeable future so might as well order sooner rather than later.

Finally got a reseller to bite, $275, in-person. proof of purchase from DSG.

No fees, so he made $45. Second pair secured. Going to try for the SB 4's then I'm done for a bit. Summer drops don't look too appealing.

Back
Top Bottom