Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

They charged this man $390 for Playoff 13's? They're still sitting in foot stores for retail.
1679366718671.gif

You may still be unhappy if the only issue is how the elephant print looks in person. eBay doesn’t owe anyone more than the verified shoe in the size and condition listed. I’d love to see evidence of them ever canceling a sale for a seller whose EP didn’t quite look the same (but not mismatched or horrible looking). I don’t think eBay is on your side, confirmation or not.

Give it up, man. Just stop. You don’t trust eBay sellers. So don’t buy. Meanwhile I’ll be enjoying my three pairs from there.

Not the 34 lows sizing! 😭

Seems like yesterday we were dealing with that disaster. Remember how I tried to convince myself it would be OK? Then an hour later the hard reality set in :rofl:

Apple makes things RIGHT. It aint about whose first. Let Android be the guinea pig and let Apple take what works and make it superior. Happens everytime. :lol:
🤦🏿‍♂️😮‍💨.......Here we go again :smh: . You one of my favorite NTers usually dropping good takes but this is you just dropping a deuce 💩 and I will not tolerate it lol.

Apple is a Guerilla pimp finessing weak minds and y'all proudly walk the strip for 'em daily lol. If Apple came out with bottled water tomorrow y'all would act like they just invented water:lol:.

Now cut it out! The mods have been working overtime because fools like me keep derailing the thread 🤣.

Way too much wasted text going on above me. All that needs to be done, is confirm with the seller beforehand, that you see/receive pictures of the actual pair you will receive. That's all you have to do. :lol: Communicate and confirm beforehand.
Word up. Because sellers never lie....said no one ever. 🤣

🤦🏿‍♂️😮‍💨.......Here we go again :smh: . You one of my favorite NTers usually dropping good takes but this is you just dropping a deuce 💩 and I will not tolerate it lol.

Apple is a Guerilla pimp finessing weak minds and y'all proudly walk the strip for 'em daily lol. If Apple came out with bottled water tomorrow y'all would act like they just invented water:lol:.

Now cut it out! The mods have been working overtime because fools like me keep derailing the thread 🤣.

But friend, iPhone is superior and far more refined? Its ok to be 2nd. :blush:

I think we have to remember that alot of these people that are reselling are not engaged in this the same way we are. They don't know and don't care about any QC issues as they have legit pairs and that's all that matters to them.
Yes they are engaged in the same way we are

They don’t want to get poorly constructed Yeezys or New Balance with an upside down N

Yes they are engaged in the same way we are

They don’t want to get poorly constructed Yeezys or New Balance with an upside down N
Not nearly the same thing my guy 😂 and some New Balance actually came with backwards N's soooo 😂

And say what you will about Yeezy....never had one with poor QC. And I don't think we need to talk about how superior New Balance is to JB QC wise word to picasso swerve picasso swerve :rofl:

Bought way too many pairs of these.. lol.
That’s the thing with these raffles. Have no idea how release is gonna go so you enter all you see and give your info out.

Then all of sudden you hit on 5 pairs when honestly all you wanted was 1.

Then of course you hit on nothing else for the year.

Bit the bullet and copped on eBay. Size 12 for like $340 smh
First time I copped from eBay/resale in like 15 years lol.

want to go for a 2nd pair down the line if/when I find a good deal.

You're not getting our point. :smh: |l

OnlySoulfulHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif
I honestly don't think any of us understand what many of us are saying on this subject 🤣. I don't know if we are saying eBay is good or bad or what lol

My perspective is this:

If you truly want a pair from THIS release DO NOT let the nitpicking stop you from getting a pair. Most pairs I've seen on NT and in person and online, the vast majority have been fine to definitely acceptable. But, paying resell then I definitely understand trying to get the best pair for your money. In that scenario I would endorse going with an aftermarket platform that allows you to visually inspect the pair prior to purchase. FB Marketplace and eBay local is best because you can see it in hand and address discrepancies in real time. But 90% of those paying resell will go through an authenticator site and the best opportunity for prior inspection and buyer protection is eBay. Hands down. Not even close. Does this guarantee success? No. But it's your best shot. That's all I'm saying. Where am I off base? Lol

These are F-in awesome. They look so good, smell so good and feel so good. I gotta double up. My pair I got now will be a display piece. The second pair when I get them will get dogged out. I love these. I would like the lost and found but not a huge fan of the 1s. Tinker did his thing with these, can’t forget he saved Nike and the Jordan line.

I honestly don't think any of us understand what many of us are saying on this subject 🤣. I don't know if we are saying eBay is good or bad or what lol

My perspective is this:

If you truly want a pair from THIS release DO NOT let the nitpicking stop you from getting a pair. Most pairs I've seen on NT and in person and online, the vast majority have been fine to definitely acceptable. But, paying resell then I definitely understand trying to get the best pair for your money. In that scenario I would endorse going with an aftermarket platform that allows you to visually inspect the pair prior to purchase. FB Marketplace and eBay local is best because you can see it in hand and address discrepancies in real time. But 90% of those paying resell will go through an authenticator site and the best opportunity for prior inspection and buyer protection is eBay. Hands down. Not even close. Does this guarantee success? No. But it's your best shot. That's all I'm saying. Where am I off base? Lol

:smh:

This all started with another block of text you wrote, a page or two back stating "if you get stuck with a swapped out pair on ebay...."

All I'm saying, is that will not happen if you follow the simple steps me and rainking rainking have been stating.

We do agree though...ebay = the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom