Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I worked all 3 FTA FTL and Champs and from my experience FTA n FTL got shipments real early I remember getting those asteroid foams months in advance just for us to sit on them our DM asked what happened I told him yall missed the hype train the foams should been a follow-up to the galaxies. But Nike dropped those to far apart and the crazy pattern theme on foams died

Id be hard pressed to believe retailers are getting these 3 months in advance, even on just the basis of why have these hold space in your stock room for a WHOLE 3 MONTHS. We always have countless stories of shipments being late, etc and all of a sudden spots have em 3 months early? Stock space is precious man.

And if people are saying thats why they are backdooring the whole point is they woudnt have these 3 months early, hell its the 2nd week of December. :lol:
your dead wrong slim… smh lol

Air Jordan 3 88 Family Shot
I still am skeptical but the fact u have these 3s and feel these cements are legit has me thinking well damn maybe they’re real. Unless reps caught up like that. Real or not, definitely some funny business going on, either way.

I still am skeptical but the fact u have these 3s and feel these cements are legit has me thinking well damn maybe they’re real. Unless reps caught up like that. Real or not, definitely some funny business going on, either way.

More than likely the pairs out are real, I haven’t seen 1 pair of fakes sold on Reddit yet, no quality pictures either.

I hope you all eat when these drop. Y'all know I hate sail and the more I see these joints the more I'm turned off. Gonna pass on these just like I did the L&Fs... I'll ask my lil bro how he feels about em and might get him a pair if he wants em

Wait so the key to becoming a millionaire is a MacBook?

So someone on here said...heh. I've used ThinkPads for a couple of decades before getting issued Macs at work. I've had 4 Macs....except for the latest, each one had a defect (keyboard-gate, screen ribbon defect) and had to be replaced. Garbage laptops. Totally irrelevant though as the type of laptop has nothing to do with making money or being successful, so that comment was completely hilarious.

This what the shape should look like.

Attachments

• IMG_5473.jpg
    IMG_5473.jpg
    350.6 KB · Views: 177
Back
Top Bottom