Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

20530463-F617-4E81-AAF7-60F0101CC50A.jpeg

Beautiful.

Shoes are nice too man, good print.

What do you mean by “most of the DMP’s”?
6/11....dope/classic
Old love new love....dope/classic
Raging bull....dope/classic
10/13....dope....maybe not classic but definitely two classic silhouette's/cw's
13/14....not dope....not bad....not needed.....not classic
Orlando/raptors 7s......not classic but very dope and very underrated imo. These were going on sale for $99-$150 , wish I could have copped.

In spades language that's 3 books and a possible in terms of classics 😄

These packs were going for $295 which is what most of us would be happy to pay resell for on the 2023 WC3. And if they dropped those packs today at the same exact quality and shapes today, andvsame price of $295, most of us are fighting through bots and resellers to try and get 'em.

We got the bin series, Doernbecher series, and a bunch of retro plus colorways that were fire under gentry's tenure that I wish I could afford to cop at the time. Thunder/lightening 4s, the good lasers, mocha 3s, cool grey 11s, space jams for the first time, cool grey 9s, UNC baby 9 lows, the Eminem collabs, undefeated 4s, lance mountain 1s, lotta dope 5s, oreo 4s, legend blue 4s, black cat 4s, etc.

I don't think this man was on CAD cooking up all these releases and doing colorwheels and materials swatches etc. But we gotta count everything that happened while he was captain of the ship, good/mid/bad. I was on the sidelines being a poor kid or in college but I was aware and was wishing I could cop these. Maybe y'all were so privileged to get pairs y'all didn't appreciate what yall had🤣🤷🏿‍♂️?

6/11....dope/classic
Old love new love....dope/classic
Raging bull....dope/classic
10/13....dope....maybe not classic but definitely two classic silhouette's/cw's
13/14....not dope....not bad....not needed.....not classic
Orlando/raptors 7s......not classic but very dope and very underrated imo. These were going on sale for $99-$150 , wish I could have copped.

In spades language that's 3 books and a possible in terms of classics 😄

These packs were going for $295 which is what most of us would be happy to pay resell for on the 2023 WC3. And if they dropped those packs today at the same exact quality and shapes today, andvsame price of $295, most of us are fighting through bots and resellers to try and get 'em.

We got the bin series, Doernbecher series, and a bunch of retro plus colorways that were fire under gentry's tenure that I wish I could afford to cop at the time. Thunder/lightening 4s, the good lasers, mocha 3s, cool grey 11s, space jams for the first time, cool grey 9s, UNC baby 9 lows, the Eminem collabs, undefeated 4s, lance mountain 1s, lotta dope 5s, oreo 4s, legend blue 4s, black cat 4s, etc.

I don't think this man was on CAD cooking up all these releases and doing colorwheels and materials swatches etc. But we gotta count everything that happened while he was captain of the ship, good/mid/bad. I was on the sidelines being a poor kid or in college but I was aware and was wishing I could cop these. Maybe y'all were so privileged to get pairs y'all didn't appreciate what yall had🤣🤷🏿‍♂️?

Bruh, as far as all of us know, literally nobody on this site has a legit pair of UNDFTD 4s lol While I don’t completely disagree with you saying not everything Gentry did was bad mentioning releases like that which are basically borderline mythical is not a good example to use lol

All this talk about Gentry but the brand is in great hands right now imo.

I'm certain this main is probably letting the designers do their thing and primarily focusing on the business side.....not being all up in the videos...dancing lol. Real ones know!

3372221_o.gif

Gentry was very involved in the creative it seemed and yielded mixed results, from a creative perspective. Too what degree y'all say we can't trust this man and sneakers don't exactly come with liner notes like albums, so we'll probably never know exactly what he did and didn't do. That would be dope though if sneakers came with liner notes...I would like to know who picked the materials/colorways etc

Bruh, as far as all of us know, literally nobody on this site has a legit pair of UNDFTD 4s lol While I don’t completely disagree with you saying not everything Gentry did was bad mentioning releases like that which are basically borderline mythical is not a good example to use lol
I feel you. I just included the undefeateds and Eminem joints because they were dope things that lit fire to....🤦🏿‍♂️the culture 🤷🏿‍♂️, during his time and that matters to the relevancy of a brand.

I feel you. I just included the undefeateds and Eminem joints because they were dope things that lit fire to....🤦🏿‍♂️the culture 🤷🏿‍♂️, during his time and that matters to the relevancy of a brand.
Yeah that’s fair but I would say major signings to the brand and the PEs came with them are probably more relevant, especially since we actually have recently been getting some of the retro PEs from those times I.e. recent CP3 aqua 5s, Ray Allen 7s, Mike Bibby PEs that released in similar retro cws, etc. etc. I suppose if we ever got any of the Eminem retros or UNDFTD 4s that would be the case with those.

Yeah that’s fair but I would say major signings to the brand and the PEs came with them are probably more relevant, especially since we actually have recently been getting some of the retro PEs from those times I.e. recent CP3 aqua 5s, Ray Allen 7s, Mike Bibby PEs that released in similar retro cws, etc. etc. I suppose if we ever got any of the Eminem retros or UNDFTD 4s that would be the case with those.
💯....I didn't know Gentry hate was this bad until I truly locked in to NT around 2013 2014. Before then from 08 on I was a casual observer on the sidelines carting alley oop links just to see what it felt like since I couldn't purchase 🤣. I knew he wasn't the most beloved but didn't know it was like this

Dope lineup and proof of how underappreciated these times are. 3 iconic shoes in a matter of months. In the past each of these would have had their own year or at least their own quarter. JB dropping like No Limit back in the day 😄. Im cool on the 1s but really wish I tried for the 2s in hindsight. Can't bring myself to pay resell for 2s tho.

Dope lineup and proof of how underappreciated these times are. 3 iconic shoes in a matter of months. In the past each of these would have had their own year or at least their own quarter. JB dropping like No Limit back in the day 😄. Im cool on the 1s but really wish I tried for the 2s in hindsight. Can't bring myself to pay resell for 2s tho.

You can find those 2s lots of places for barely over retail

There was a brother that actually won a pair of UNDEFEATED IVs that posted on Nike Talk and Instyleshoes. Everyone was happy for him. Gentry pays attention, but he does his thing. I had a homie that pitched an idea about making Jordans in Piston color ways bc it was taboo. He actually put his idea in action. I am not a fan of all of his ideas, but he thinks outside of the box.

Back
Top Bottom