Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

💯....I didn't know Gentry hate was this bad until I truly locked in to NT around 2013 2014. Before then from 08 on I was a casual observer on the sidelines carting alley oop links just to see what it felt like since I couldn't purchase 🤣. I knew he wasn't the most beloved but didn't know it was like this
its always been there. Dude admitted during his complex interview he had to have a NT burner account and had NT members help to try and fan the flames of discontent when he was with JB. Thats massive amounts of hate Lol

Also during that complex interview, he admitted taking the NA off J’s was a personal decision for him. He wanted to reward people for being alive and old enough to understand the phenomenon that was MJ and start collecting his shoes. Which, is total garbage because how many people were in that position? Its a complete a**hole decision. And when asked if he thought he might’ve short changed people that weren’t alive to collect J’s that early and experience J’s with NA branding, he straight up said “ Nah, I dont care”. Gentry is a straight up loser and a liar. He’s always had the hate and those of us that were there to experience his BS, will never forget…

its always been there. Dude admitted during his complex interview he had to have a NT burner account and had NT members help to try and fan the flames of discontent when he was with JB. Thats massive amounts of hate Lol

Also during that complex interview, he admitted taking the NA off J’s was a personal decision for him. He wanted to reward people for being alive and old enough to understand the phenomenon that was MJ and start collecting his shoes. Which, is total garbage because how many people were in that position? Its a complete a**hole decision. And when asked if he thought he might’ve short changed people that weren’t alive to collect J’s that early and experience J’s with NA branding, he straight up said “ Nah, I dont care”. Gentry is a straight up loser and a liar. He’s always had the hate and those of us that were there to experience his BS, will never forget…

Don't forget, he didn't just get NT members to defend him on here, he got Fat Joe and DJ Clark Kent to defend him on here on their burner accounts.:wow::rofl:

Some of y'all are wild to hate a man so much who literally never did one thing to you personally. All he did was make some changes to some shoes. I was there to experience it.

4c8c60ce-d2c8-4cd1-80e3-93e35ad8687f_text.gif

Some of y'all are wild to hate a man so much who literally never did one thing to you personally. All he did was make some changes to some shoes. I was there to experience it.

Nope…Nike told all of us that we needed to be like Mike

Well most people can’t dunk and most dudes never get to bang the most beautiful women on the planet

Their next best option to be like Mike was to buy his cool looking shoes

So dont change the shoes that you got us hooked on and then tell us it was to help certain people hold on to their fondest memories

Pretty sure that Gentry had carnal relations with someone’s mother.

…possibly a girlfriend or two.

It feels personal.

I was on the sidelines during that time so all I remember is being a student and missing out on releases I wished I could get 🤷🏿‍♂️. Those activities are definitely not very Ucey but, it's par for the course with these brands. We definitely have a right to be mad at it. But again when they're still selling out that shows the brands that we'll take anything.

Nope…Nike told all of us that we needed to be like Mike

Well most people can’t dunk and most dudes never get to bang the most beautiful women on the planet

Their next best option to be like Mike was to buy his cool looking shoes

So dont change the shoes that you got us hooked on and then tell us it was to help certain people hold on to their fondest memories
I hope this is a joke that went over my head 🤣. I hope this isn't the reason why we're all buying Jordans 🤣

Back
Top Bottom