Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Only on NT :lol:

I’m blessed to say my feet never slid in no GUnits or S dots…cats simply knew better lol.
That's very surprising. In Detroit the S. Dots sold out the same day. There was a line up. They might've floated on shelves for a bit in the burbs but every Footlocker I went to in Detroit and the immediate suburbs got dusted for those.

The first G Units didn't fly like that but they definitely were all over the streets. I was in highschool though and my taste and sensibilities weren't as refined as they are now.. And 50 and Jay were dominating the game at that time. So if they had something to do with it we were definitely paying attention.

I assumed that this was the experience in hoods all across America 🤷🏿‍♂️

50 once made a video on how to be a millionaire at a young age.

One point was a list of things to avoid spending money on, the first item on the list was G-unit apparel/footwear.

:lol:
So that's why I keep hitting this six figure glass ceiling.....it all makes sense now.

I hope paying more money for white cement 3 retros with not necessarily more quality ain't on the list.....if so, we're doomed:nerd:!

“We paid $75 over retail to have them early but it wasn’t resell”

LOLWUT
Fam, I laid it out, we gave him $75 flat. Which was basically half my Boston Market check back then 😂. We didn't pay him $75 then paid him retail on top of that. I'm assuming he used his employee discount, paid for them out of pocket, took the $75 from us and pocketed the difference. So he probably pocketed $40 bucks or so. Even if I wanted to pay $75 over retail back then I couldn't because I couldn't afford it 😂😆🤣. If it wasn't for that Footlocker connect I wouldn'tve had any kicks my junior and senior year 🤣

That's very surprising. In Detroit the S. Dots sold out the same day. There was a line up. They might've floated on shelves for a bit in the burbs but every Footlocker I went to in Detroit and the immediate suburbs got dusted for those.

The first G Units didn't fly like that but they definitely were all over the streets. I was in highschool though and my taste and sensibilities weren't as refined as they are now.. And 50 and Jay were dominating the game at that time. So if they had something to do with it we were definitely paying attention.

I assumed that this was the experience in hoods all across America 🤷🏿‍♂️
That first colorway of the S Dots was almost an exact replica of the Gucci 84 sneaker. Reebok was incredibly unoriginal with that collab

And if you say S. Dots and G Units didn't have a moment you lying to yourself or wasn't outside and should exit the conversation while grown folks is taking

micheal-jordan-laughing.gif

1. This moment did not happen

2. I really hope you wasn’t wearing the G-Unit wife beater too :lol:

3. These was always laughed at/roasted. Where I was at it was Suburban teens, and kids fresh off the boat in these. And I was in high school at the time, so those was some of my peak outside years

A shoe that actually had a quick moment at that time then faded quick: New Balance 574. More people was wearing those for that moment than ever had on some G-Units with a serious face

People were definitely in the g-units lookin wild :lol:. But, the first pair of S.Dots was hittin for a few milliseconds; I think I still got the extra laces, but the shoes hit the goodwill :lol:

3. These was always laughed at/roasted. Where I was at it was Suburban teens, and kids fresh off the boat in these. And I was in high school at the time, so those was some of my peak outside years

A shoe that actually had a quick moment at that time then faded quick: New Balance 574. More people was wearing those for that moment than ever had on some G-Units with a serious facre are you from?

1. 574s had more than a "quick moment".....at least in Detroit they did.
2. Saying G unit sneakers and clothing didn't have moment is like saying tall tees didn't have a moment.

3. If these were your "peak outside years" maybe you were in the wrong "outside". Or maybe you Ja Rules nephew or something....i don't know. Maybe you're thinking of later G units but the first release did well

I swear y'all be killin' me acting like y'all cool now and always been cool. Maybe, just maybe you weren't as cool as you thought you was.....and that's okay 🤣 we still love you big dog. Cause you cool now....hey....you cool now

A shoe that actually had a quick moment at that time then faded quick: New Balance 574. More people was wearing those for that moment than ever had on some G-Units with a serious face
Fam where are you from?

1. 574s had more than a "quick moment".....at least in Detroit they did.

2. Saying G unit sneakers and clothing didn't have moment is like saying tall tees didn't have a moment. It makes you sound silly. Don't do that

3. If these were your "peak outside years" maybe you were in the wrong "outside". Or maybe you Ja Rules nephew or something....i don't know. Maybe you're thinking of later G units but the first release definitely did well

I swear y'all be killin' me acting like y'all cool now and always been cool. Maybe, just maybe you weren't as cool as you thought you was.....and that's okay 🤣 we still love you big dog. Cause you cool now....hey....you cool now.

Since we talkimg about getting 3s early. I got my 2011s from FNL 2 days early from a NTer that worked there. He told just buy some socks. :pimp:

Lots of people might have been wearing G Units & S Dots making them seem popular, but regardless, they were trash then & still are in hindsight. 😄
Agreed.....not about the s.dots though. They look just like the Gucci shoes they ripped and both are clean.

But again, we can't act like everything we wore back then was all hits. It wasn't . If y'all think it was, then y'all being delusional 🤣

Back
Top Bottom