Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

But again, we can't act like everything we wore back then was all hits. It wasn't . If y'all think it was, then y'all being delusional 🤣

Definitely had some misses in my day in hindsight. HOWEVER, all of my misses have never been as bad as the idea of wearing G Unit anything. 😄

I was spoiled tho as I was in high school in the early/mid 90's. Heat everywhere.

I prob should have been more clear in my point, that popularity doesn't make things cool/look good/great etc etc.
Agreed. But we did it. We all can look back at what we wore in highschool and find some cringe moments. Some more ore less than others. That's what highschool is all about.

.......But SOME OF YALL in here (not you fam) acting like y'all never missed knowing it's a MySpace page out there that you hope stays dead and buried cause you was out here hella goofy. But maybe not secure enough to look back and laugh at yourselves🤣

Definitely had some misses in my day in hindsight. HOWEVER, all of my misses have never been as bad as the idea of wearing G Unit anything. 😄

I was spoiled tho as I was in high school in the early/mid 90's. Heat everywhere.
Let's be honest fam, alot of it was bad. Like bad bad 🤣....... Von Dutch, tall tees, clothes 5 sizes too big, flat brimmed fitteds, we all did at least one of those 🤣

TLDR but I think the quality on the reimagined is fantastic me if you can verify ahead of time. The ones that have good prints and leather are good to go like any other 3 imo.

Don't know what false stories your uncle told you about the early/mid 90's but we had none of that in which you mentioned. 😄

Sounds like you're referencing the dreaded 2000's.
Yes. I am. Because that's when the G-Units came out guys. Google is free no subscription needed 🤣. Brands like G-Unit in Van Dutch are contemporaries. I thought we were talking about the 2000s this whole time. When did the '90s enter the chat? 🤣🤷🏿‍♂️

Yes. I am. Because that's when the G-Units came out guys. Google is free no subscription needed 🤣. Brands like G-Unit in Van Dutch are contemporaries. I thought we were talking about the 2000s this whole time. When did the '90s enter the chat? 🤣🤷🏿‍♂️

Y'all got me perplexed lol. How did y'all get the '90s out of tall tees, flat billed fitteds, and von Dutch, G-Unit, and SDOT sneakers?

You brought up the L you took rocking G Unit in high school. I was simply referencing my personal high school experience and how I was fortunate enough to have grown up in a better era. :lol:

Man it’s okay if you was a dweeb back then, ain’t nothing wrong with it bro. It was a different time. I was rockin with get rich or die tryin too but I wasn’t ROCKIN it :lol:

I do remember seeing some G-Unit apparel at Gordmans and wondering who bought that stuff though

You brought up the L you took rocking G Unit in high school. I was simply referencing my personal high school experience and how I was fortunate enough to have grown up in a better era. :lol:
Right, but I was never talking about the 90s. Not sure why y'all brought up the 90s.

And to be clear....y'all had misses too. No era is flawless.

No one who was serious was wearing G-Units, whether it be sneakerheads or people in the streets.

If kids were doing it in high school don't try and generalize that whole era as doing it, because it's not true.

There were a ton of more popular shoes than those.

Edit: punctuation.
some of y'all cats are seriously delusional and obviously peaked in highschool or something and still think you're one of the cool kids. Y'all taking this G-Unit stuff way too serious🤦🏿‍♂️🤣😂🤣....

I don't think you understand what the term "era" means. An era is a period of time. An era is not a group of people. I never said an entire group of people, or era as you say, wore G- Unit sneakers. I specifically referenced the first G Unit sneakers being popular where I was in Detroit during a short stretch in that era (period of time). Never said they were the hippest kicks on the strip and all the rage 🤣, never said they were more popular than Jordans or Air Forces etc. But y'all out here making the leapiest of leaps jumping to all types of conclusions just to say something spicy 🤣. Chill lol

some of y'all cats are seriously delusional and obviously peaked in highschool or something and still think you're one of the cool kids. Y'all taking this G-Unit stuff way too serious🤦🏿‍♂️🤣😂🤣....

I don't think you understand what the term "era" means. An era is a period of time. An era is not a group of people. I never said an entire group of people, or era as you say, wore G- Unit sneakers. I specifically referenced the first G Unit sneakers being popular where I was in Detroit during a short stretch in that era (period of time). Never said they were the hippest kicks on the strip and all the rage 🤣, never said they were more popular than Jordans or Air Forces etc. But y'all out here making the leapiest of leaps jumping to all types of conclusions just to say something spicy 🤣. Chill lol
Nah, you're delusion because you were a part of a group of nerds that wore G-units.

They weren't popular, there were dozens of shoes that were more popular at that time, they're way down at the bottom of the relevancy list.

retro jordans
current jordan models
dunks
sb dunks
air force 1s
air force 2s
Foams
Air max 95s
air max 90s

all more popular

Man it’s okay if you was a dweeb back then, ain’t nothing wrong with it bro. It was a different time. I was rockin with get rich or die tryin too but I wasn’t ROCKIN it :lol:

I do remember seeing some G-Unit apparel at Gordmans and wondering who bought that stuff though
Dweeb?🤦🏿‍♂️ Sure buddy I was a dweeb🤷🏿‍♂️

this-this-mf.gif

......you also peaked in highschool huh🤣. That's why these retros mean so much to you? Momma kept her baby boy laced and you walking around with the goofy grin acting like it was your checks keeping you in checks? I guess only dweebs wore Wu Wear or Rocawear or (insert rapper clothing line here) etc. It was just me wearing Sean John? Nobody else wore over sized button ups huh? All y'all beat Pharrell to Bape huh? Y'all put him on to Nigo and 'nem huh? 🤣 Fashion gods over here huh? Nothing but Japanese denim huh? NT denim is a myth huh? 🤣 Y'all silly. Keep going🤣

Last edited:
Nah, you're delusion because you were a part of a group of nerds that wore G-units.

They weren't popular, there were dozens of shoes that were more popular at that time, they're way down at the bottom of the relevancy list.

retro jordans
current jordan models
dunks
sb dunks
air force 1s
air force 2s
Foams
Air max 95s
air max 90s

all more popular
A grown man still living off of whats cool and popular is wild. I think you're confusing popular with cool. Probably because you're not an actually stylish person and still dress to be one of the cool kids even though you're a grown man. You don't even know what you like do you? You just know what they like and that's what you wear. They being the kids from highschool because that's where you peaked. If Nike and MJ stopped releasing retros from when you were "the man" you wouldn't have a clue what to do would you?

a sneaker doesn't do numbers if it isn't popular. Say G-Unit was lame, stupid, bad fashion, for posers, corny, I don't care. JNCO jeans were popular at one point. Belts with digital buckles were popular at a moment. Men wearing obscene amounts of pink were popular at one time. Were these things cool? I don't think so but that's subjective.

Hey back in the day when nice kicks was slanging fakes I sure was on there looking at some yellow 18s and every color imaginable on the 11s :lol:
We all were 🤣. None of my friends were brave enough to cop but, we just assumed that at least some of them were regional exclusives because that was the lie people told back then when they had fakes lol.

It's funny how Nice Kicks acts like this era doesn't exist. Kinda like how some people in here......🤣

Back
Top Bottom