Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Getting to the point Nike is gonna start leasing Jordans to fools

IMG_1068.jpeg

For this convo we're having, right HERE ON NIKETALK??.....of course it determines it. :lol:

Anyway....what years were you....ahem..I mean Gentry, away from Jordan Brand and with Nike Golf? I forget.
I was wondering why golf was going in heavy on the JM retros..

There’s simply nothing else like this shoe (and XIs, Concords for me) on feet when the shoe is done properly like these were. I have felt this way for 30+ years. Something about the shape and this color palette is just unbeatable. XIs are the only other shoe that looks arguably as smooth to me. But WCs are far more versatile for my daily life.
If I could only keep one shoe model and colorway forever, WCs would have to be it.

Sorry to hijack this thread to ask general question about Jordan 3's, but I was having an conversation with an fellow NT member about 3's and 4's not having lows made ever and this is an most active 3 thread as right now.

So the question: is there some VERY logical reason why 3's and 4's don't have lows released or even produced?

I mean 1's and 2's have lows and then through 5 to god-knows-how-high we have lows of basically every model.

Sorry to hijack this thread to ask general question about Jordan 3's, but I was having an conversation with an fellow NT member about 3's and 4's not having lows made ever and this is an most active 3 thread as right now.

So the question: is there some VERY logical reason why 3's and 4's don't have lows released or even produced?

I mean 1's and 2's have lows and then through 5 to god-knows-how-high we have lows of basically every model.

Er, what? Both models border on “lows” as they are. They’re mid-cut shoes. Every Jordan that was ever made into a low was a high-top to varying degrees. There’s not much to chop off of IIIs or IVs to make them true lows.
OK, I know I just misspoke, technically. 14s are mids and they still made a lower version. But personally that never made sense to me and I think it just ruined the shoe. Never liked that look whatsoever.

Er, what? Both models border on “lows” as they are. They’re mid-cut shoes. Every Jordan that was ever made into a low was a high-top to varying degrees. There’s not much to chop off of IIIs or IVs to make them true lows.
OK, I know I just misspoke, technically. 14s are mids and they still made a lower version. But personally that never made sense to me and I think it just ruined the shoe. Never liked that look whatsoever.

Yes I understand where you coming from and you make a great point, but hasn't there been many models (not just Jordan's) where mids have been made into lows? Like Jordan 34's? Those were basically also a mid which they turned into an low also. While there is no legit or released pair of either as lows, there is still some adaptations od them as lows.

Like these 3's: https://www.kicksonfire.com/air-jordan-3-low-laser/

And these 4's which are most likely replicas, since there can't be found any info on them online:

But if there is no more logical answer to my question, I'm just gonna accept your answer as an truth 🙏 thank you sir!

Back
Top Bottom